What's new

One Pakistani killed, three wounded during Indo-Pak border clash

Well if you say like this, I will reply in the same coin. Our soldiers stay in front of civilians to protect them. Your soldiers hide behind civilians and use them as human shield. Learning from Hamas.
come bro your better then this… you should be condemning this.. innocent civilians died.

come bro your better then this… you should be condemning this.. innocent civilians died.
I CONDEMNED. But some of your countryman start abusing our soldiers. What should I do. And also , you should condemn the killing of our soldier.

as is always the case, the indians will get a befitting reply - an unreasonably disproportionate & harsh one God willing
God willing :

Violence will be dealt with violence and brutal force.

I CONDEMNED. But some of your countryman start abusing our soldiers. What should I do. And also , you should condemn the killing of our soldier.

God willing :

Violence will be dealt with violence and brutal force.
if soldiers kill each other its not as a big deal as a soldier killing a civilian.. there is a difference… soldiers signed up for this stuff to die for their country but not civilians…

i respect indian soldiers because they are not the policy makers but just poor people following orders same way you should respect ours..

Nigga you so gay being an apologist and all.

This is you @qamar1990. Reinvigorate your dried up balls, my nigga. Watch this video fully. You actin gay my nigga.
lol its ramzan man, plus I've had enough of trolling for a while….your back you stick it … ill be the back up if things get too rough.

No. Our Army is surrounding 5 million civilians to protect them. Your army is hiding behind civilians.
lets ask the civilians if they want your army there or not lol.

if soldiers kill each other its not as a big deal as a soldier killing a civilian.. there is a difference… soldiers signed up for this stuff to die for their country but not civilians…

i respect indian soldiers because they are not the policy makers but just poor people following orders same way you should respect ours..
Check all my posts. I have never Insulted any Pakistani soldiers unless provoked. And here the mindset is different. Its a big deal for us when one soldier is killed.

lol its ramzan man, plus I've had enough of trolling for a while….your back you stick it … ill be the back up if things get too rough.

lets ask the civilians if they want your army there or not lol.
Which civilian. The ones who were forcefully displaced or the one who displaced them ?

No. Our Army is surrounding 5 million civilians to protect them. Your army is hiding behind civilians.
Protect them from mass graves and fake encounters.

ditto

I'll allow others to post the links which show how much the brave occupation forces "protect" Kashmiri citizens

Protect them from mass graves and fake encounters.

ditto

I'll allow others to post the links which show how much the brave occupation forces "protect" Kashmiri citizens
No no. Protect them from ethnic cleansing under the chants like " Rhalib, Ghalib and Chalib" etc like that.

One Pakistani killed, three wounded during Indo-Pak border clash
By Dawn.com
Updated about 4 hours ago
53cb49184888e.jpg

— File photo
SIALKOT: At least one person was killed and three others injured on Sunday during an exchange of fire across the working border between India and Pakistan border near Silakot's Charwah and Mirajkey sectors, DawnNews reported.

Pakistan Rangers claimed that Indian soldiers indiscriminately opened fire early Sunday morning in Sialkot's Mirajkey and Charwah sectors, killing one man and wounding two women and a child.

Rescue teams immediately reached the attack site and shifted the injured to a Combined Military Hospital Sialkot.

Locals also reported that the shelling and firing from across the border had also killed several livestock.

Attacks along the border are an ongoing issue between India and Pakistan.

Only recently on July 16, two Pakistani soldiers were wounded in an exchange of fire between Indian and Pakistani forces in Charwah sector near Sialkot.

— Umair Rana contributed to the reporting of this story

TIT FOR TAT. Indian armed forces are ordered to return the favor to Pakistan. Bullet for bullet, mortar for mortar, life for life.

There is no issue of justification here. It's a war between two countries and just like any other war, some countries support one side and some support the other. In this case , India supports Israel and Pakistan supports Palestine. Just because Israeli casualties are less and Palestinian casualties are several times higher doesn't mean it's genocide or mass murder. Palestinians are using equally lethal weapons and have fired thousands of rockets towards Israel. If it wasn't for the Iron dome , Israeli casualties would have been about the same as Palestinian ones. So yeah , low Israeli casualties are not a result of good hearted , morally sound , weak and innocent Palestinians , but purely the consequence of Iron dome. Perhaps if Palestinians ever bothered to go to university and study some science and technology , they would have similar systems.
I cant disagree with you.. your post is a matter of fact cruel cold but reality

re Palestine my opinion is same as Afghanistan, Iraq, India, Pakistan, Syria
I condemn the deaths of civilians who are by mistake or willfully targeted by terrorists or military forces.

my comment was strictly about the deaths of civilians that happens due to cross border firing. this is something I expect everyone "NOT TO" justify if he cant condemn his side. I am sure I am not expecting too much .

Stop f@rting too much now...it is funny how you Indians change the figures of every loss of yours since 1947.

Times of 1948 & 65 are long gone when you people can twist the facts according to your wish as your media was strong. Today open internet & strong media of Pakistan makes sure that every figure is recorded correctly no matter how some pathological liers tries to twist the facts.

View attachment 39565

So according to the figures in total 12 Indian Occupiers were killed whereas 10 Pakistani soldiers embraced martyrdom. Indian Occupier terrorists who are good at shooting innocent civilians martyred 14 Pakistani civilians.

@DESERT FIGHTER @Umair Nawaz @Icarus @Irfan Baloch @Hazzy997 @MOHSENAM @Leader @dexter @kalu_miah @Al-zakir @Akheilos @Patriots @Armstrong @Desert Fox @Arabian Legend
leave it dude they are delusional people full of immaturity and stupidity. Just leave them as it is.

leave it dude they are delusional people full of immaturity and stupidity. Just leave them as it is.

No...I disagree with you, Sir. If pathological liers who are students of that clown bharat v & swamy keep on posting their j@k$h1t then we must keep posting truth & show them their worth.

Pakistani terrorists are good for hiding behind civilians. Our forces must continue.

Indian Occupier terrorists can only kill civilians...bunch/gangs of cowards.

All hail dumb statements based on wikipedia and without any context! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

So you want me to spoon feed you every incident since January 2013? I' am not you d@ dd y who will spoon feed you...if you want go ahead & google it yourself.

No...I disagree with you, Sir. If pathological liers who are students of that clown bharat v & swamy keep on posting their j@k$h1t then we must keep posting truth & show them their worth.

Indian Occupier terrorists can only kill civilians...bunch/gangs of cowards.
goodluck bro but it wont work. In my POV we need to save our energy in planning and making something decisive against them.

Back
Top Bottom