What's new

One liners :)

"The republic was not established by cowards,
and cowards will not preserve it."

Skies Bro,

Are you serious ? I mean r u really in critical condition?

you are not here for the last 3 days i think. I hope you recover soon. Dont take things seriously dude.

Life is a journey…not a destination. Enjoy the trip! :)

Bro, I'm fine. I said about my critical mentality, not bad condition. I said that because I'm less generous, more complex and selfish now than before. I think the harsh reality is more or less responsible for that.

Please take care a lot,

And thanks to all good jins.

: )

Bro, I'm fine. I said about my critical mentality, not bad condition. I said that because I'm less generous, more complex and selfish now than before. I think the harsh reality is more or less responsible for that.

Please take care a lot,

And thanks to all good jins.

: )

Thanks God that you are physically ok .... warna meri to jan nikal gai thi:D Now i will pray for your mental condition:lol:

Btw there is only one jin here ..... other you can name witch or bhootni if u guess from their signature :p:D:lol:

Once there was love, now love rests in peace and everyone is in search of peace...:cry:

People are like stained glass windows: they sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light within.

- Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change.

- Carl Rogers

Back
Top Bottom