What's new

One liners :)

Gods dont kill people. People with Gods kill people. – David Viaene

Absolute faith corrupts as absolutely as absolute power but absolute power is corrupt only in the hands of the absolutely faithful.

I have no need for religion, I have a conscience. – Anonymous

Man has always required an explanation for all of those things in the world he did not understand. If an explanation was not available, he created one. – Jim Crawford

If the answers to prayer are merely what God wills all along, then why pray?
~ Dan Barker, Losing Faith in Faith

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

A good battle plan that you act on today can be better than a perfect one tomorrow.
- Gen George S. Patton

Don't ever be the first, don't ever be the last, and don't ever volunteer to do anything.
- US Navy Swabbie

“Gazion mein boo rahegi jab talak iman ki, takhte London tak chalegi teg hindustan ki.”

Bahadur Shah Zafar

recession is when your neighbor loses his job..........
depression is when you lose yours........

Human life consists in mutual service. No grief, pain, misfortune, or "broken heart," is excuse for cutting off one's life while any power of service remains. But when all usefulness is over, when one is assured of an unavoidable and imminent death, it is the simplest of human rights to choose a quick and easy death in place of a slow and horrible one - Suicide Note by Charlotte Perkins Gilman

An injured friend is the bitterest of foes - Thomas Jefferson

Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock.

I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made - Franklin D. Roosevelt

People who use other's quotes ,simply lack original ideas and thinking ability

-Choppers

Unity - Faith - Discipline
-Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah (R.A.)

another one:

“Pakistan not only means freedom and independce but the Muslim Ideology which has to be preserved, which has come to us as a precious gift and treasure and which, we hope other will share with us”
Message to Frontier Muslim Students Federation
June 18, 1945

Back
Top Bottom