What's new

One BSF Personal Martyred @ Baramula

I wonder why launch pads and camps are within the range of artillery..

Whenever both sides exchange fire why aren't we targeting these camps..

If we want to avoid collaterals or civilians why not we buy Excalibur rounds .?

this has gone to the next level, now it wont be enough to just use guns, we will bomb the shit out these guys, if required use airforce to do precision bombing......kill whoever comes in between, Solution is at the corner my friends.....

Aa bael mujhey maar. Lagta hai bael ghar may ghus kar marraha hai.

Aaja modi. Start kar day aab. Aur dekhlay. Yaan maar daay yaan maar jaa!

Buhahahaha. Sir g kaal strikes kaun karay gaaa....... **la ***iya modi!
:crazy: do you have a brain made in china?
maybe you are the same person to be operated by them and probably got your brain transplanted.

Stop Muslim appeasement. Amend the constitution and remove secularlism.

Only way to stop Islamic onslaught.

Sorry but post reported for bringing religion to topic. I have already requested you to keep religion outside defence forum.

Good Day!

I wonder why launch pads and camps are within the range of artillery..

Whenever both sides exchange fire why aren't we targeting these camps..

If we want to avoid collaterals or civilians why not we buy Excalibur rounds .?
Simple answer is there aren't any camps close to LoC
One infiltrater captured by IA said the same he said that there aren't any camps close to LoC that could be targeted

Sorry but post reported for bringing religion to topic. I have already requested you to keep religion outside defence forum.

Good Day!
Kashmir problem is purely religious. Don't be over-sensitive.

That will eventually happen.
It needs to happen now or it will be too late.

Kashmir like movements will surface in states like WB, ASSAm and Kerala in a decade or so.

Simple answer is there aren't any camps close to LoC
One infiltrater captured by IA said the same he said that there aren't any camps close to LoC that could be targeted

I wish there wasn t any ...
Did you believe Osama was in Pakistan?
Did you believe UN designated terrorists are organising public meetings in Pakistan ?

I dont consider this surgical strike as any big thing ..
It's just a release of vengeance for the corps.
At 2-4 km distance , there are lots of ways to destroy, no need to cross the border, and personally execute terrorist.

May he rest in peace. Indian Army will avenge his death soon. For every one of our soldiers you kill, we will take out ten of yours.

May he rest in peace. Indian Army will avenge his death soon. For every one of our soldiers you kill, we will take out ten of yours.
That's not a very nice thing to say.
It was a terrorist attack and even if they might be trained and funded by Pakistan army they did this for their ideology

It's the terrorists that should be and are being targeted by the IA

Back
Top Bottom