What's new

One Billion Trees Planted in KPK!

I'm amazed to read people arguing about wether humans should have access to water for free. It is a sunnah of RasoolAllah (saws) to dig wells and give people access to them as an act of sadaqa. When did money become more important?

Even a military dictator couldn't do anything about it i say it's time we find alternates to this dam.

Truly one of the most rubbish leaders we've had. I had such high hopes for the man but he never had the courage to do anything drastic. I mean he was a military dictator, who was going to stop him building the dam?! He had ultimate authority.

Truly one of the most rubbish leaders we've had. I had such high hopes for the man but he never had the courage to do anything drastic. I mean he was a military dictator, who was going to stop him building the dam?! He had ultimate authority.
Maybe the fear of a fierce backlash or civil war?

Its one of the best projects in Pakistan and other provinces should follow them without any political prejudices. Forestation will definitely affect climate and environment and probably this would be the best thing we would be leaving for our next generation.

An interesting and innovative way to help grow trees without an irrigation system, something that we can consider in areas with water shortage during the initial phase of the tree growth

Back
Top Bottom