What's new

One Bad *** President

Sorry. You dont get to decide what is and what is not a fact.

And try staying on topic please. That way you can avoid making posts like 'this is no serious topic' as an excuse.

Actually in this small area I am afraid I do have that power (limited though it is :lol:)

And since you seem to be an expert in this matter do tell me what this thread entails. Everything I have posted seems to be on topic to me.

Actually in this small area I am afraid I do have that power

And that would make me change my opinion ? Or the truth ?

Your powers however small or mighty it might be, Sir, dont impress me.

You forget I hail from the land where Siddhartha's encounter with Angulimala are told from one generation to another.

Power does not impress us.

And that would make me change my opinion ? Or the truth ?

You forget I hail from the land where Siddhartha's encounter with Angulimala are told from one generation to another.

Power does not impress us.

ooops seems you have strayed off topic :lol: Funny how you edited the phrase that I wrote in order to make your point so much more valid. you asked the question;

"Sorry. You dont get to decide what is and what is not a fact. "

I replied;

"Actually in this small area I am afraid I do have that power (limited though it is :lol: )"

Oh and since you seem to have a problem with Islam maybe I should treat your comment about Siddhartha with equal disdain?

Funny how you edited the phrase that I wrote

You should read what I wrote next.

I'm merely trying to tell you that bragging about power is something I'm not quite amused of. To think that I rephrase what you've written to make my point more valid is to giving me more credit that what I deserve right now. I dont/did not bother that much.

Oh and since you seem to have a problem with Islam maybe I should treat your comment about Siddhartha with equal disdain?

Why not ? Go ahead.

I'm just telling you. Whatever you do with what I tell you is your problem.

Key and Sam, stop bickering. Lets get BACK on the topic, that is everything related to President Putin and not about your respective rights or powers. Please dont use my post now to accuse whether 'he' started it or not. Lets simply focus on the discussion going on before.

Secondly if you want approval polls as being proof then Musharafs poll ratings were high too and he didn't threaten the media as much. How many reporters have died under his rule?

As for the skinheads are the only ones involved....well that is a load of crap. Ever heard about Magomed Talboev? A hero of Russia and a cosmonaut who got beaten up by the police for having brown skin. Now if it can happen to a Russian hero how many attacks do you think are not reported??

Time to smell the coffee gentlemen. Just because they give India toys, don't kid yourselves....I have friends who have confirmed the harassment from their time in Russia.

First off all Putin didnt topple an elected govt, he came in power after winning elections. he has used his iron fist to elimnate opposition, i admit. But he has revived his country. He has started using his cards well, he snipe at US regarding missile shield send shock waves throughout the world.

Now compare that to Mushraff.
He toppled an elected govt, forced both ex PMs into exile,has used force to settle scores with opponants, he ousted the CJ. He doesnt know where the money is gone for handing over suspects to US, he is constantly humiliated by US diplomats/senators regarding his inabilty in controlling the western borders.

And yeah Putin doenst hold onto two posts as mushraff does. he is capable to runa country as vast as Russia with just one post unlike Mushraff who doesnt trust anybody and holds on to two posts.

WOW it seems that all the opposition seems to be Indian I wonder why hmmmmmmm :lol:

As for whining about the other people you mention. I think you will find that you guys do that anyway (in pretty much every thread involving it so far :lol:)so what the hell!

Funny how anyone who opposes him is a "enemy of the state"

Putin is nothing but a KGB/FSB thug that is all.

And lastly any thread worshiping Putins "tough guy" image can hardly be seen a serious. I hope some of you guys can visit Moscow soon. Embrace the love...:lol:

He MAY be a thug, but he is an elected thug. Something you cant say for Musharraf. He has not exiled his political opponents. He has been ELECTED twice to head Russia. He is not an army general. Under his rule the Armed forces of Russia realise that they are subbordinate to the civilian leadership.

As Adux has rightly said, he has been elected by the people to kill the enemies of the state, he has BEEN ELECTED, that is the crux of the matter. If he deemed fit that there was any one defecting from the Russian Union, he is well entitled to kill them off.

He is qualified to be a dictator IF AND ONLY IF he refuses to step down from the post of President Something that he has already made clear he will do as soon as his term expires. Understand that as the first rule to being a dictator Key.

The next in line is probably Sergei Ivavnov, the current deputy to Putin and ex defence minister, and someone who represented Putin at the G-8. Some one who has i believe also served as an attache to India.

How Ironic that you guys who constantly harp at the fact that Pak has a dictator, admire another one.....

Putin is nothing but a KGB/FSB thug that is all.

Well you were shouting how come two 'dictators are given two different treatment?

Since you have said "Putin is nothing but a KGB/FSB thug that is all", i think you also meant "Mushraff is nothing but a PA/ISI thug that is all'.

My two bits.

Putin and Musharraf are both good for their own countries, given the circumstances which existed when each took power i.e. the politicians (Yeltsin, his daughter, BB and Mr Sharif) were selling the family jewels ( the countries strategic asssets) for a dime.

I have not heard of one single allegation of personal corruption against Putin or Musharraf till date.

What will make them great or bad as the people the deposed is the question whether they will relinquish power when their terms are over or will they cling onto it for personal gains ? Time will tell.

Regards

I cant live without meat.....lol

The guy can shoot and kick butt like any of his body gaurds.... When other presidents duck and cover when attacked, this guy might kick you back...

He is my Hero...

We have a President who can shoot pretty good too. Musharraf is pretty handy with his Glock 9mm. Now if he loses some of his pounds, maybe his Judo skills may also come to fore :D

Well, Putin is indeed a admirable person, one who is living in Russia and still keeping off the bottle is pretty amazing.

But that part where some members is claiming he is elected and Russia is a democracy, i would disagree with them.

Yes, he is "elected", he was Jeltsins favorite candidate. Russia is a semi-democratic country, not entirely democratic nor a authoritarian state.
As my teacher puts it "If you ask people from Russia who you are going to vote on the next election, they say, nobody. Putin will select his successor" That should tell you enough.

And yes, there is a major problem in Russia there is growing violence against people with dark skin and gay people. I think it was last year neo-nazis in Russia killed and injured around 150 people. Most of them where students and people from former Soviet republics.

We have a President who can shoot pretty good too. Musharraf is pretty handy with his Glock 9mm. Now if he loses some of his pounds, maybe his Judo skills may also come to fore :D

Atlast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Fun reply....

Keyser you nut learn from this man.....:crazy:

Adu

Back
Top Bottom