What's new

Once Upon a Time When We Were United and Political Harmony was at its Zenith

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
During times of HATRED and POLARISATION one does look into the past with NOSTALGIA. We humans are not made to dislike each other all the time, it's against the laws of nature and our religion. Nevertheless, the vested interests have succeeded again in recent times and are reaping the fruit of their DIVIDE and RULE policy.
Below are a few videos taken from various APCs in the past, where all political parties were present including Imran Khan(Main Focus on IK).

The complexities of our motherland can only be addressed through COLLECTIVE WISDOM and MUTUAL RESPECT. Disagreeing with one's policies is normal human nature, but constant hatred towards a fellow human being is a sign of MENTAL AILMENT and is SINFUL.
As someone said.
1642262839949.png

PPP the real establishment party conspicuously missing during this particular juncture...

No wonder PPP was handed the reigns soon after Mushy's 10 years of dictator, same story was repeated by Ayub/Yahya reign and same happened even after Zia's 11 years...

PPP the real establishment party conspicuously missing during this particular juncture...
In the APC of 2008 all were present as it was hosted by PPP in the PM house.
PPP was handed the reigns soon after Mushy's 10 years of dictator
In the London APC BB was absent and PPP was represented by the Late Makhdom Amin Fahim. Yes she was in Parley with Mushy.

No wonder PPP was handed the reigns soon after Mushy's 10 years of dictator, same story was repeated by Ayub/Yahya reign and same happened even after Zia's 11 years...
dumbest take out there
they led the fight back that's why after the fight they took the throne (I know am sounding like a PPP supporter which is not my intention but this is how I feel)

Last edited:
dumbest take out there
they led the fight back that's why after the fight they took the throne (I know am sounding like a PPP supporter which is not my intention but this is how I feel)
Oh, I thought they took the reign because they somehow managed to win a free and fair election.
In the APC of 2008 all were present as it was hosted by PPP in the PM house.

In the London APC BB was absent and PPP was represented by the Late Makhdom Amin Fahim. Yes she was in Parley with Mushy.

Thanks for confirming PPP has always been an establishment party

wow, that's one of the most pathetic attempts to gain some resemblance of political recognition by an otherwise irrelevant patwaris & other opposition members.

Anyways, I could never figure out for the life of me what the bloody hell on earth does "collective wisdom" mean...if the its a collection of rats or monkeys, what type of wisdom can POSSIBLY come out of it?

wow, that's one of the most pathetic attempts to gain some resemblance of political recognition by an otherwise irrelevant patwaris & other opposition members.

Anyways, I could never figure out for the life of me what the bloody hell on earth does "collective wisdom" mean...if the its a collection of rats or monkeys, what type of wisdom can POSSIBLY come out of it?
Collective wisdom means mil baith ka roti shoti khao - muk muka.

This so-called harmony did not bring any good to the country. In actual it is not harmony but common interests and that does not belong to the development of the country. The main common interest is the 'Loot and Scoot' program.

Dont worry corrupt are still united even anchors.

IMG_20220116_153127.png

IMG_20220116_153036.png

And in parliament they fight in day and do party together in night.

During times of HATRED and POLARISATION one does look into the past with NOSTALGIA. We humans are not made to dislike each other all the time, it's against the laws of nature and our religion. Nevertheless, the vested interests have succeeded again in recent times and are reaping the fruit of their DIVIDE and RULE policy.
Below are a few videos taken from various APCs in the past, where all political parties were present including Imran Khan(Main Focus on IK).

The complexities of our motherland can only be addressed through COLLECTIVE WISDOM and MUTUAL RESPECT. Disagreeing with one's policies is normal human nature, but constant hatred towards a fellow human being is a sign of MENTAL AILMENT and is SINFUL.
As someone said.
View attachment 808851
Lol we were united when half the country was going through an armed insurgency

Back
Top Bottom