What's new

On the Front (Shahbaz Shareef in front of youth)

189810_468727186499226_572609047_n.jpg

Pakistan and its people are laughing stock to the world. Sell outs and have no DIGNITY! Shameless people who are pursuing Indian dreams.

Pray please shed more light om the highlight part . Many Thanks .

Ahh! I can't believe still peoples having hopes from these Fathers of corruption. I think these politicians suits our Pakistani People. Forget about others even our educated citizens are following them. Simply we have '' Paray Likay Jahils" in our society.

qadam barhaoo mian saab!!save this country

Save the country? lol........4.9 years in largest province(even larger area & more agriculture/resourceful land than Vietnam,Bdsh & still way behind Vietnam,Bdsh in terms of economy). He can't acheive anything in 4.3 years after that he woke up & suddenly development pace is high, he start shouting about corruption, low education, bad economy, etc.....don't you see...daal mein kuch kala hai.....? It is all cuz of coming elections.

P.S Please people don't be stupid to vote these feudals to power again. 5 years ago we used to see alot of items imported from Pakistan here in US now we don't see even 10% of it, these feudals had only looted the country for 4+years & now from 6 months they are trying all this for election campaigns. Pakistan need educated person like Musharraf. If you hate Musharraf & MQM don't vote them but atleast vote some middleclass educated person even if he is from Kalash.

Save the country? lol........4.9 years in largest province(even larger area & more agriculture/resourceful land than Vietnam,Bdsh & still way behind Vietnam,Bdsh in terms of economy). He can't acheive anything in 4.3 years after that he woke up & suddenly development pace is high, he start shouting about corruption, low education, bad economy, etc.....don't you see...daal mein kuch kala hai.....? It is all cuz of coming elections.

P.S Please people don't be stupid to vote these feudals to power again. 5 years ago we used to see alot of items imported from Pakistan here in US now we don't see even 10% of it, these feudals had only looted the country for 4+years & now from 6 months they are trying all this for election campaigns. Pakistan need educated person like Musharraf. If you hate Musharraf & MQM don't vote them but atleast vote some middleclass educated person even if he is from Kalash.
VOTE FOR
558896_406468206091234_1439779544_n.jpg

American AND Pakistani WHAT A COMBINATION

i disagree with your ideas.sorry sir industrial crisis is reasonably a federal strategy. u can only blame Punjba govt and can give some share of it but not the sole responsibility. What i suggest to all of u is that we need to support anti PPP becos this party has failed in solving our problems. Donot discredit PML N for what ever the deeds PPP is doing at the moment.

My agenda is we as a nation has to assume some things before it gona happen in future. Lastly i respect to disagree and hope to hear the same and vicer versa.

Back
Top Bottom