What's new

On Afghanistan, the Pentagon Has Lost the American People

Iraq doesn't belongs to Iran. This is a myth propagated by some commoners. Iraq is trying to improve its relations with Iran. Nothing wrong with this.

Do not underestimate US Think Tank. US games cannot be easily understood.
Fact: Iran is a considered a hostile country by the US.
Fact: al-Maliki is puppet in Tehran's hand.
Fact: Iran is stealing Iraqi oil with consent of Baghdad.
Fact: If push comes to shove Iraq will side with Iran against America.
Fact: The trillion$ wasted by the US on the Iraq war not only gave no strategic advantage to the US, but also created a satellite state of Iran and gave it huge leverage in its quest for ME dominance.
Fact: Only because of Iran the US has no military base in Iraq.
Fact: The Iraq war was a failure of epic proportions. From the US perspective. Epic win for Iran.

Fact: Iran is a considered a hostile country by the US.
Check

Fact: al-Maliki is puppet in Tehran's hand.
No.

Read this: David Ignatius - In Iraq's Choice, A Chance For Unity

Fact: Iran is stealing Iraqi oil with consent of Baghdad.
No.

How is it stealing when it is being done with consent of Iraqi administration? Iraq and Iran struck a deal in this regard. Do not get fooled by Western Propaganda against Iran.

Fact: If push comes to shove Iraq will side with Iran against America.
You sure about this? Iraq will never attempt to threaten US interests in Middle East and else where. It will prefer to remain nuetral at worst, if not side with US.

Fact: The trillion$ wasted by the US on the Iraq war not only gave no strategic advantage to the US, but also created a satellite state of Iran and gave it huge leverage in its quest for ME dominance.
US objectives were removal of Saddam, termination of Baath Party, and installation of friendly leadership in Iraq. All tasks have been accomplished. Saddam is gone; Baath Party no longer exists; and a non-hostile regime is in power in Iraq.

You need to get over this Iranian phobia. Iraq is not a satellite state of Iran. Iraq is vulnerable and cannot afford hostile Iran at the moment. GCC should step up its game and bring Iraq in to its camp, if it can.

Fact: Only because of Iran the US has no military base in Iraq.
No. This is due to Obama.

Fact: The Iraq war was a failure of epic proportions. From the US perspective. Epic win for Iran.
Absolutely wrong.

Fall of Saddam was in the interest of US, GCC, Syria, Israel, and Iran.

Iraq has learned from its past mistakes. It no longer has desire to become a threat to any country.

I do not understand democracy has been subverted in America. Are we saying Pentagon has lost American peoples support or AIPAC's support

Correction: US did not lost in Iraq and Iranian issue is about nuclear weapons.

You are mistaken mate. Notwithstanding nuclear weapons Iran has more influence in Iraq than they had at the time of Saddam. That can not been an American aim.

Here is hint for you: Muqtada Al-Sadr

Typical in the absence of evidence you start hinting and winking. I am sorry I am not into these methods of debate

spin it anyway you want but sorry you've failed in afghanistan the common afghan masses can't wait to kick you out heck nowdays your people being are being blown up by the afghan army itself and your even making deals with the taliban who not only you have failed to destory but is actually stronger than ever maybe you don't know but there is a very good reason karzai is nicknamed mayor of kabul lol heck if your so confident that you've "won" than afghanistan should be safe and stable shouldn it ? so I DARE YOU why don't you come to afghanistan without army protection or hiding to prove me wrong ? we will know how confident you guys are in your "victory" depending on your answer.
and your comment about one U.S life being worth more than entire 2 countries to you i'm not surprised thats how you think it the same sick mentality behind your army has comitted so many war crimes and massacres it's coz life is so cheap to you and shows why you guys never have and never will be the "good guys" anyone with an ounce of humanity will understand what i'm talking about.

I ask you guys to read the above with a bit more focus

I remember the statement of my US-Friend who said many times about WOT is - "this is ****ing NON objective blind War! we are not paying Tax for this **** Israel protection... we American's are the most idiot people on the planet ..... where is so called Terrorist dead body? hell-ya! US Govt"

LOLZzzzzzzzzz

You are mistaken mate. Notwithstanding nuclear weapons Iran has more influence in Iraq than they had at the time of Saddam. That can not been an American aim.
This does not concerns USA. Iraq is no longer a threat to US interests.

You should focus on internal Iraqi demographics. Iraqi populace is split in to 3 major sects; shia; sunni; and kurd. All 3 sects do not intermingle very well with each other. US have attempted to hold the 3 sects together with a democratic setup.

Iranian interference can be very dangerous in Iraq. If Iran empowers Shia sect too much, it can spark another civil war in the country. Do you even understand the consequences of this?

Iranian influence in Iraq has its limits. Do not assume that all Iraqi sects will toe Iranian line. The sunni and kurd sects will NEVER.

Iraq is trying to normalize its relationship with Iran, which is a good thing. However, do not expect Iraq to become a satellite state of Iran. This is a wishful thinking.

Typical in the absence of evidence you start hinting and winking. I am sorry I am not into these methods of debate
Hints are for smart people.

Muqtada Al-Sadr is an Iranian backed shia cleric who led a shia uprising under the banner of 'Mahdi Army' against US military forces but faced humiliating defeat and had to flee to Iran. He also attempted to disrupt US led governmental setup in Iraq but failed to do so. He was still allowed to return to Iraq in 2011 under the agreement that he will behave and not cause any more unrest in the country.

Get the memo?

Very well said, Legend. I commend you, Legend, for always giving a non-biased argument here in this discussion board. :)

Though i agree with the essence of the OP i woulder if a more accurate title would be " On Afghanistan the Republicans have lost Armerica? "

...Oh regarding money well spent lol. You now have 1 in 6 on food stamps more than ever before. More than 9.4% unemployed, real inflation running at 18% an unsustainable debt. lol

And the dollar is still just about the reserve currency. Just wait until you lose that privilege which you will its already on a dive within 10 years and you have to work for a living an pay for your food

Isn't THIS A PISSER !!! A PAKISTANI busting an AMERICANS balls about POVERTY !!?? DUDE, ever look around PAKISTAN ? Poverty in Pakistan and poverty in the U.S. are TWO DIFFERENT ANIMALS. In Pakistan, 60.3% of the population live on $2 AN F-ING DAY !!! You guys have TRIBAL PROBLEMS !! In 2012... F-ing TRIBAL PROBLEMS !! FRIGGIN' WARLORDS !!! In 2012, WARLORDS !!! There are parts of Pakistan the government CAN'T GO TO !! WTF !! Chief, this is just TOO EASY for me. You don't REALLY want to compare the two, do you ?
:rofl:

Isn't THIS A PISSER !!! A PAKISTANI busting an AMERICANS balls about POVERTY !!?? DUDE, ever look around PAKISTAN ? Poverty in Pakistan and poverty in the U.S. are TWO DIFFERENT ANIMALS. In Pakistan, 60.3% of the population live on $2 AN F-ING DAY !!! You guys have TRIBAL PROBLEMS !! In 2012... F-ing TRIBAL PROBLEMS !! FRIGGIN' WARLORDS !!! In 2012, WARLORDS !!! There are parts of Pakistan the government CAN'T GO TO !! WTF !! Chief, this is just TOO EASY for me. You don't REALLY want to compare the two, do you ?

The hypocrisy of some posters is quite laughable, bro. Btw, welcome to the forum. :usflag:

Very well said, Legend. I commend you, Legend, for always giving a non-biased argument here in this discussion board. :)

It amazes me how the supposed guardians of democracy and human rights find common ground with repressive despotic regimes. Duplicity seems convenient to them

Hints are for smart people.

So inference is a personal attack on me. You think that was called for or helped support your flawed thinking

So you want to compare America with Pakistan now to make yourself feel better. Doesn't change America trajectory and where you are or are going to.

It amazes me how the supposed guardians of democracy and human rights find common ground with repressive despotic regimes. Duplicity seems convenient to them
This is true for many countries.

So inference is a personal attack on me. You think that was called for or helped support your flawed thinking
No. Hints can suffix for smart people. It saves time. I gave a you a hint in this context.

Here is how the hint works: I give you a name or small bit of information and you check on it.

And my thinking is not flawed. I focus on the larger picture. You think that it is perfectly safe for Iran to expand its sphere of influence in the Middle East? Do you think that GCC and Israel are willing to accept this? Do you think Iraq will toe Iranian line in the long run? Iran is playing with FIRE, bro.

So you want to compare America with Pakistan now to make yourself feel better. Doesn't change America trajectory and where you are or are going to.
Bro, US can handle its issues. We need to focus on ours.

Iran HASN'T been supplying I.E.D.'s ? Pakistan HASN'T been double dealing us ?

Any country that the seeks to protect itself is regarded as double dealing.

I think most of the world believes that the us has been double dealing justice and humanity itself.

American people are sick and tired of stupid politicians spending valuable resources on silly wars while our economy back home is in ruins. This is the main reason why I support Ron Paul for President....

This is true for many countries.

Something being common does not make it right or just. In this case it smacks of hypocrisy

T
Bro, US can handle its issues. We need to focus on ours.

The thread is about American people. We can focus on Pakistan on other threads

Golden words indeed!

Oh of course you would appreciate assistance in derailing the thread and talking about Pakistan in a thread about American people having lost faith in the Pentagon

Back
Top Bottom