What's new

Olympic losers: Why is India so bad at sport?

The whites are genetically weaker than the black,the whites are going quite good in sports so it's not about genes

On a different note,why are the Chinese physically weak in a literal sense?
They don't grow beyond 5.2 ft
An average Indian or Pakistani will look a giant in front of a Chinese ...is it bcuz of the genes?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

How come Indians rank so low in the Summer Olympics despite having > 1 billion population?

How come Indians rank so low in the Summer Olympics despite having > 1 billion population?
Wikipedia
Dude,seruously???

The data is copied from a journal where they did the following procedure

Methods: In each State, 120 villages were selected from eight districts. From each of the selected villages, 20 households (HHs) were selected from five clusters.

Guess what,my state alone has 50,000 villages
You are giving this as a proof

You also have to realize that there are far too many medals awarded in "sports" which are not even great spectator sports. Remember, someone like Nadal or Djokovic has 3 medals on offer at most - Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles - but some swimmers walk away with 8.

Wikipedia
Dude,seruously???

The data is copied from a journal where they did the following procedure

Methods: In each State, 120 villages were selected from eight districts. From each of the selected villages, 20 households (HHs) were selected from five clusters.

Guess what,my state alone has 50,000 villages
You are giving this as a proof

Why don't you post the link to your source? You still haven't answered my question yet, why does India rank so low on the medal table despite the enormous population?

Why don't you post the link to your source? You still haven't answered my question yet, why does India rank so low on the medal table despite the enormous population?
The answer to the second question is we are lazy. Those who can compete do not have the resources unlike in other countries where the players get world class facilities and trainers.
We will get there and also into football in another 2 to 3 decades. ....
If anyone thinks that people from any country lack talent then they are being naive.....every country has people with talent....
I ll give you an example.....in football,our team ranks like 150 or 160 something but every year giants like Manchester United,Bayern Munich,Arsenal and other teams come and pick the kids aging 12-17 years....and take them into their academy for training,that tell u people have talent....our players are playing in division 2 games but not unfortunately in division 1

To the first question,na I don't have a source
It's just a stereotype,we see short Chinese guys in movies

The answer to the second question is we are lazy. Those who can compete do not have the resources unlike in other countries where the players get world class facilities and trainers.
If anyone thinks that people from any country lack talent then they are being naive.....every country has people with talent....
I ll give you an example.....in football,our team ranks like 150 or 160 something but every year giants like Manchester United,Bayern Munich,Arsenal and other teams come and pick the kids aging 12-17 years....and take them into their academy for training,that tell u people have talent....our players are playing in division 2 games but not unfortunately in division 1

I have been following football for a while, give me the names of your players in these leagues and team please and your crickets will soon be doomed believe me whether you like it or not

you don't have a source just based on stereotype and you come to the conclusion that the average Indian look like a giant compared to the average Chinese? Hey at least if i google Indian height it gives everybody an indication of how tall the average Indian is and it ain't looking good.

And no the answer is not lazy, the Olympics comprises plenty types of sports even countries who lacks world class facilities perform better than India.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Summer_Olympics_medal_table
India rank 55

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Summer_Olympics_medal_table
India rank 50

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Summer_Olympics_medal_table
India rank 65

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Summer_Olympics_medal_table
India rank 71

I have been following football for a while, give me the names of your players in these leagues and team please and your crickets will soon be doomed believe me whether you like it or not
Gurpreet Singh Sandhu plays for Norwegian stabaek
Chetri played for Sporting club de Portugal
Etc etc

Back
Top Bottom