Olympic badminton: Eight players disqualified

Status
Not open for further replies.

danger007

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
London, Aug 1 (IANS) Eight shuttlers, charged with throwing away badminton matches at the Olympics, were Wednesday disqualified from the Games.

A source told Xinhua that the players have been disqualified for "not using one's best efforts to win a match".

"The pairs have been charged ... with 'not using one's best efforts to win a match' and 'conducting oneself in a manner that is clearly abusive or detrimental to the sport'," the Badminton World Federation (BWF) said earlier in a statement.

match fixing in badminton :what:

holy sh!t these players has paid tons of hardship in the training for the olympics....

They should all have been BANNED, including the two Chinese ones.

I can't believe eight athletes were so stupid to do that. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I can't believe eight athletes were so stupid to do that. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
now that the token on-topic response is posted, you can resume the usual racist broadcast :tup:

now that the token on-topic response is posted, you can resume the usual racist broadcast :tup:

Buddy, nobody can beat Indians in racism. :lol:

Indians have the most famous system of Institutionalized Racism in all of human history... the Indian Caste System.

There was really no need for these athletes to attempt such stupid things, their country's are doing incredibly well in Olympics.

Unnecessary stupidity bought unnecessary shame by these athletes! :tdown:

SO stupid, how can they think that no one will notice that they are not trying to win?

disagreed. rules are set to regulate people not to allow people faults to be punished, not even to mention the injuries allow them to give up the victory for humanity's sake!

contact says one of the disqualified Chinese player announced she's leaving this dirty badminton world never coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom