What's new

Old is Gold

the movie chakory was made by my two grandfathers yes ehtesham my bade Dada my grandfathers elder brother and edited by my grandfather mustafeez ur rahman remember my real its nafees imtiaz ur rahman and my fathers name is imtiaz mustafeez ur rahman yes i am coming from the very same family of marhoom ehtesham and his younger brother marhoom mustafeez ur rahman they were my bade Dada( ehtesham )and his own younger brother my own dadu(grandfather)(mustafeez ur rahman ) & yes film star Nadeem is my uncle (phuppa) my dadu and his brother made many memorable Urdu movies of Pakistan like chakory,Chanda, chote sahib, Mala, talash, Mala and talash were mustafeez's very good movies Mala was released at a very famous Karachi movie hall and it was a color and cinema-scope movie many said it was the first cinema scope movie of Pakistan our family's urdu Pakistani movie production company's name was LEON FILM'S our financier was dossani sahab, and the ispahani family of Pakistan distributer was i think General Mahdi .

Wow...I had no idea!
How come you never considered a career in the industry?

thank you and may ALLAH bless you:army: but was more interested in joining the Pakistan air force but had an offer to join the navy was never interested in navy plus we were coming to Canada then from KSA that meant i had to do a compulsory two years cadet course in Pakistan but we had come to Canada much sooner then that so i had everything going except TIME! then i was also going through a rough period in my personal life:-)love: :read: :what: :sad: :cry1: ) so was totally out of shape jilted heartbroken drinking and smoking and stroking sharja Dubai zindabad;) then came to Canada ended up taking psychiatric medication smoking and drinking now geting my acts to gather please pray for me jazakh allah

:flag:

I used to be scared as hell for this movie, is it Nagin?
Listen to the theme song: Bigree banaday.

[YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
And this one aswell...:confused:

Man Dole Mera Tan Dole (Nagin-1954)

[YOUTUBE]

We pray that you are well on your chosen path genmiraj and gain prosperity :)

Tere Bina Zindagi Se Koi - Kishore & Lata - Azgar Khan
Film: Aandhi - 1977

[YOUTUBE]

Another pretty song from Aandhi: Is mor se jaate hain.

[YOUTUBE]

Tum Aa Gaye Ho - Aandhi

I dedicated this song to jana G. :love:
[YOUTUBE]

Ankhiyon Ke Jharokhon Se (1978)

[YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]

Dil kya kare jab kisi se kisi ko pyaar hojae

[YOUTUBE]

Bhool gaya sab kuch, yaad nahi ab kuch
Ek yehi baat na bhooli, Julee I love you!

[YOUTUBE]

AYE MOUSAM (SAAT ALKH)

[YOUTUBE]

Pakeeza - Inhi logon ne

[YOUTUBE]

Inhi Logon Ne... of yesterday, today, tomorrow...

[YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]

Back
Top Bottom