What's new

Okay folks time to move on to

Will not happen as we are a peace loving nation who only agree to tea biscuit meetings.

We shall have tea biscuit meetings in kashmir soon. Come on guys admit it, Pakistan is finally free of threats from Afghanistan side and will move all of its focus on kashmir sooner or later. It's gonna happen boys, you know it, I know it and India knows this as well.

Project kashmir.. Now that Afghan is under Pakistans control, how long till we take the fight to kashmir and kick those Indian bastards out?
You tried in 1965 and again in 1999 and failed to get an inch. Lets see how your 3rd attempt goes.
Do you have the money to start war or will need to borrow from China?

You tried in 1965 and again in 1999 and failed to get an inch. Lets see how your 3rd attempt goes.
Do you have the money to start war or will need to borrow from China?

Lol 99 was a disaster for India, Pakistan took quite a bit but gave it back to India because of politics . Be worried my friend, Mujahideen are coming for you.

Lol 99 was a disaster for India, Pakistan took quite a bit but gave it back to India because of politics . Be worried my friend, Mujahideen are coming for you.
Keep day-dreaming.. You had to return in 99 since you had no choice .. You were anyways getting steadily pushed back so it was just a matter of time
Please attack.. This will clearly show to the world Pakistan's true face .. then next time when you go to IMF for funds, you will get a rebuke but no money

Keep day-dreaming.. You had to return in 99 since you had no choice .. You were anyways getting steadily pushed back so it was just a matter of time
Please attack.. This will clearly show to the world Pakistan's true face .. then next time when you go to IMF for funds, you will get a rebuke but no money

You should be very worried with a full force of Pakistan and taliban at your borders. 900k soldiers of India will run away like the cowards they are and it will be matter of days that Pakistan liberates kashmir.

Wait a few months let's see if Afghanistan side really is secure.

Bhaukte kutte kaatte nahin

Look at your capital really good. Delhi is about to be under Islamic rule once again.
Wait a few months let's see if Afghanistan side really is secure.

Afghanistan is finally secure after 40 years of war and turmoil. It's time my brothers for kashmir to be liberated, InshaAllah.

Project kashmir.. Now that Afghan is under Pakistans control, how long till we take the fight to kashmir and kick those Indian bastards out?
I think our target should the Seven sisters states ( Northeast side of India). I think it would much easier to separate that part form India.

Yep. Modi always barks but is unable to do anything.
Yeah like Article 370
I think our target should the Seven sisters states ( Northeast side of India). I think it would much easier to separate that part form India.
You could not achieve that earlier when you had East Pak. Now with BD as Indian ally, you have no chance.

Yeah like Article 370
Regarding how he desire to destroy Pakistan.
Always starts his lunatic rants especially during rallies.
Yeah like Article 370

You could not achieve that earlier when you had East Pak. Now with BD as Indian ally, you have no chance.
Please do not be offended as I do not mean offend your holy man.

Back
Top Bottom