What's new

Oil, Iran, U.S., Israel, and the upcoming conflict

Kastor

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
The slow dribs and drabs of U.S. strategy news recently is getting a little clearer, it seems to plan is to flood the oil market as the Iran oil waivers to several countries are set to expire to blunt the eventual oil price spike. This move also coincides with the THAAD missile gift to Israel last week and Netanyahoo's claim that Israeli navy is ready to confront Iran's oil export. This to me sounds like a slow march to war....the enemies of Iran are quietly setting up for a confrontation. I hope Iran's planners are seeing this development. With Venezuela in full on regime change and the N.K. talks ending, the only target left is Iran. I'm not sure if anything can be done to stop this madness but with the Motley Crue of players (Netanyahu, Trump, MBS and Bolton) I don't see how this train can be stopped.

https://sputniknews.com/business/201903091073083868-us-crude-selloff-strategy/

https://www.defensenews.com/land/2019/03/04/in-first-us-deploys-thaad-anti-missile-system-in-israel/

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...iranian-oil-smuggling-netanyahu-idUSKCN1QN2EM

Last edited:
When U.S was way stronger than today, when U.S and it's allies' armies were right at the Iranian borders and fully prepared, when Israelis still were calling themselves the forth most powerful army in the world and had the delusion of winning any war in few days, and finally when Iran was much much much weaker than today and had no real deterrent weapon, They didn't dare to attack, today they are at the defensive position, while Iranian army has started practicing offensive tactics.

در شرایط «شعب ابی طالب» نیستیم؛ در شرایط «بدر و خیبر» هستیم

I'm hoping you're right, but the coffee grounds are foretelling something different.

There is not going to be war.

Stop falling for propaganda and gamesmanship.

US has already asked Iran several times to negotiate.

US is practicing policy of containment.

Israeli government has zero appetite for war with Iran.

The last time war was a real probability was in 2010.

I understand where you're coming from, I'm only going by what I can piece together, there is something of a coordinated plan going on here. Look at the article I posted, you're right it maybe just a propaganda ploy to get Iran to do something. I don't know....I like preparedness.

I suggest people to study the Badr war and why it started.

Either we export or oil, or no one will.

Rumor
There is not going to be war.

Stop falling for propaganda and gamesmanship.

US has already asked Iran several times to negotiate.

US is practicing policy of containment.

Israeli government has zero appetite for war with Iran.

The last time war was a real probability was in 2010.

I disagree. While myself and most Americans have zero appetite for war with the Persian nation (I'd rather enjoy some good Koobideh and smoke shisha), what Israelis have now that they didn't in 2010 are important to note.

The multi-layered missle defense has them feeling much more confident. But the big one is their new found Arab friends. Speculation that KSA would allow use of their airfields, which would be a substantial gain over a decade ago.

Before flaming me, realize I am not saying that their calculations would be correct or successful. Or that Iran wouldn't already have contingencies in place to neutralize any percieved or actual advantages gained.

Cheers

Rumor

I disagree. While myself and most Americans have zero appetite for war with the Persian nation (I'd rather enjoy some good Koobideh and smoke shisha), what Israelis have now that they didn't in 2010 are important to note.

The multi-layered missle defense has them feeling much more confident. But the big one is their new found Arab friends. Speculation that KSA would allow use of their airfields, which would be a substantial gain over a decade ago.

Before flaming me, realize I am not saying that their calculations would be correct or successful. Or that Iran wouldn't already have contingencies in place to neutralize any percieved or actual advantages gained.

Cheers
You make a valid point.

well as i know the tankers already have a marine group abord of each of them. arm them with hormoz and kamand with several cruise missiles.

well as i know the tankers already have a marine group abord of each of them. arm them with hormoz and kamand with several cruise missiles.
They wouldn't dare confiscate Iranian ships:

I expected Iran to declare it would consider such action as an act of war but apparently, Iran doesn't even give that much credit to Israel! They will consider it an act of piracy and respond as such! :lol:

Iran to respond firmly if Israel acts against its oil shipments – defense minister

Tehran will respond firmly to any Israeli naval action against its oil shipments, Iran’s Defense Minister Amir Hatami said on Wednesday. The comments came a week after Israel’s prime minister said its navy could act against Iranian oil “smuggling” to enforce US sanctions, Reuters said. Tehran has the military capabilities to confront any Israeli intervention, Hatami said, adding that the international community would also not accept such action. Hatami said such confrontation would be considered “piracy” and warned that “if it happens, we will firmly respond.” The Iranian armed forces “have certainly the capabilities to protect the country’s shipping lines in the best way against any possible threat,” according to Hatami.

https://www.rt.com/newsline/453683-iran-respond-israel-shipments/

They wouldn't dare confiscate Iranian ships:

I expected Iran to declare it would consider such action as an act of war but apparently, Iran doesn't even give that much credit to Israel! They will consider it an act of piracy and respond as such! :lol:

Iran to respond firmly if Israel acts against its oil shipments – defense minister

Tehran will respond firmly to any Israeli naval action against its oil shipments, Iran’s Defense Minister Amir Hatami said on Wednesday. The comments came a week after Israel’s prime minister said its navy could act against Iranian oil “smuggling” to enforce US sanctions, Reuters said. Tehran has the military capabilities to confront any Israeli intervention, Hatami said, adding that the international community would also not accept such action. Hatami said such confrontation would be considered “piracy” and warned that “if it happens, we will firmly respond.” The Iranian armed forces “have certainly the capabilities to protect the country’s shipping lines in the best way against any possible threat,” according to Hatami.

https://www.rt.com/newsline/453683-iran-respond-israel-shipments/
Its true,it would effectively be an act of piracy on the high seas.It also raises an interesting point:would israeli military personnel captured while engaging in acts of said piracy still be entitled to be considered as military personnel and treated accordingly or by engaging in said acts of piracy would have effectively forfeited any claims to these rights and protections.
Just out of curiosity does anyone know the punishment for piracy under iranian law?

Its true,it would effectively be an act of piracy on the high seas.It also raises an interesting point:would israeli military personnel captured while engaging in acts of said piracy still be entitled to be considered as military personnel and treated accordingly or by engaging in said acts of piracy would have effectively forfeited any claims to these rights and protections.
Just out of curiosity does anyone know the punishment for piracy under iranian law?
Well If we were like our southern neighbors, then the pirate hands need to be amputated but since we are nicer, I think they need to spend time in jail proportional to the value of what they have stolen. In case of an oil tanker, I would say prison for life?

Mate, how are people even talking taking their threats seriously. These jokers have such a small navy that it's barely enough to defend their midget state.

These israelis could never fight Iran, all these noises they make is just to get the Americans involved.

the parasitic Zionists mission since day 1 has been to send americans to die fighting Iran for them.

unfortunately for them and the stupid American foot donkeys they are taking advantage of. this scenario is becoming more of a distant fantasy by the passing day.

The fantasy days of the wunder-american weapons and invincible army touted by their media and Hollywood movies are over. only stupid americans (And some arabs) still believe their planes are invisible, Their ships unsinkable, their armies invincible. judging by the actions of American policy makers, it looks like they have realized the limits of their power.

the parasitic Zionists mission since day 1 has been to send americans to die fighting Iran for them.

unfortunately for them and the stupid American foot donkeys they are taking advantage of. this scenario is becoming more of a distant fantasy by the passing day.

The fantasy days of the wunder-american weapons and invincible army touted by their media and Hollywood movies are over. only stupid americans (And some arabs) still believe their planes are invisible, Their ships unsinkable, their armies invincible. judging by the actions of American policy makers, it looks like they have realized the limits of their power.
They Israelis practically own the House Foreign Affairs committee, but recently we've seen some progress with some politicians openly questions U.S. relations with Israel. These guys are no ally of the U.S. but their PAC money and influence yields so much power that most politicians here are too afraid not to follow their orders. You should have watched the news here last week about Rep. Omar calling out some lawmakers allegiance to Israel, it was a 7 day shitshow on the news channels. All of their attack dogs came out on TV, they stifled the debate by using the good ol Anti-Semitic label. Heck, Trumps son in law is best damn Mossad asset they have in the White House. So the Americans are stupid but some of them are not, they just don't have any choice but to go along. The justice dept, FBI and the rest of them have been watching this kind of crap for decades and don't have the balls to bust up this Mafia that's controlling their government from the middle east....talk about the tail wagging the dog. Freaking shame.

Back
Top Bottom