Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
FB_IMG_1647932736223.jpg

FB_IMG_1647932743660.jpg

FB_IMG_1647932749119.jpg

The fact that the country with the second largest Muslim population isn't allowed to be a member of it shows how farcical this organisation is. And don't tell me it's because of Hindutva fascist or whatever; it's from 1969 itself.

The fact that the country with the second largest Muslim population isn't allowed to be a member of it shows how farcical this organisation is. And don't tell me it's because of Hindutva fascist or whatever; it's from 1969 itself.
Muslims don't even make 50% of your population, it's good India is not in it

India is not an Islamic country. Why would Indians bother with this organization anyway?

India has good relationship with most Islamic countries. I think that is sufficient for now :undecided:

Muslims don't even make 50% of your population, it's good India is not in it

India has good relationship with most Islamic countries. I think that is sufficient for now :undecided:

Many of the OIC members have less than 15% Muslim population. Guyana has 7%, Suriname 14% , Uganda 13% etc and they aren't "Islamic" countries either. The only reason India isn't on there is due to objection from Pakistan as it is a founding member. Even Russia that flattened Chechnya is an observer state.

Many of the OIC members have less than 15% Muslim population. Guyana has 7%, Suriname 14% , Uganda 13% etc and they aren't "Islamic" countries either. The only reason India isn't on there is due to objection from Pakistan as it is a founding member. Even Russia that flattened Chechnya is an observer state.
I did not know that. Very interesting. :cheers:

IA god willing- one day I am hoping yall get a kick out letter from SCO too

Back
Top Bottom