What's new

Official PTCL Thread, For any Queries & Complaints

PTCL.OFFICIAL

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hello,

If you have any queries regarding PTCL services, please feel free to post here and we shall try our level best to give you the best of solution as soon as possible.

Should you need assistance against a complaint, Please Follow the bellow link and you can register your complaint over there.

apps.facebook.com/ptclcustomersupport/

Regards.

Why PTCL is so pathetic?

i had problem in the start when i got the connection but it got resolved in few days and its working perfect now. it has been now a year i did not get any problems.

When is Etisalat going to paying the money they own PTCL/PAKISTAN?? :ashamed:

I guess you dont know the whole story, i have been reading about it and its the government jo masla ker rahi hai and etisalat ko due properties transfer nahi ker rahi. shukar kero hamaray mulk mien ptcl internet hai. ye na hota tou bus phir kaam ho jata :P

So many new ID's for such a new thread.. Anyway.. I have one PTCL connection left, its for you guys to lose, 4 years you have lost 6 connections from me. Anyway I am guessing DSL mostly works off phone lines and if you got bad copper no amount of CS or other trinkets do any good. Oh and you guys have horrible upload speed. Atleast I have had better luck with worldcall so far, the exception being the past few days which has been seeing disconnections every 10 mins for 10 mins. All in all, PTCL has been doing a lot better and becoming a bit more professional past few years. Hopefully they will continue that trend.

So many new ID's for such a new thread.. Anyway.. I have one PTCL connection left, its for you guys to lose, 4 years you have lost 6 connections from me. Anyway I am guessing DSL mostly works off phone lines and if you got bad copper no amount of CS or other trinkets do any good. Oh and you guys have horrible upload speed. Atleast I have had better luck with worldcall so far, the exception being the past few days which has been seeing disconnections every 10 mins for 10 mins. All in all, PTCL has been doing a lot better and becoming a bit more professional past few years. Hopefully they will continue that trend.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are trying our level best to improve our services everyday.
Should you need assistance with a query please let us know here or to register a complaint, follow the below link

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are trying our level best to improve our services everyday.
Should you need assistance with a query please let us know here or to register a complaint, follow the below link

I am getting pathetic broadband speed for 3 weeks -- it took me 5 minutes just to open this page however the automated ptcl msg says that my problem has been rectified -- I am seriously thinking of changing my internet provider

I have slow speed/no speed with intermittent internet access'' for 3weeks

kp1NeRt.jpg
IGjqRS9.jpg

funny thing is right when i got the latest automated ptcl msg that my connection is fine, i had this icon for the past 8 hours

PNh0nVu.jpg

With such a low speed, i cant even open the speed check page to check my internet speed
Lets see if this thread actually helps the customers or is a publicity gimmick

Infact this is the picture since the last post of mine--- again no internet for past 10 minutes, alternating with very slow speed at the moment
by4XRbI.jpg

I am getting pathetic broadband speed for 3 weeks -- it took me 5 minutes just to open this page however the automated ptcl msg says that my problem has been rectified -- I am seriously thinking of changing my internet provider

I have slow speed/no speed with intermittent internet access'' for 3weeks

funny thing is right when i got the latest automated ptcl msg that my connection is fine, i had this icon for the past 8 hours

With such a low speed, i cant even open the speed check page to check my internet speed
Lets see if this thread actually helps the customers or is a publicity gimmick

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you with our temporary service glitch.

Could you please register your complaint with your phone number and your details on the below link, so we could get back to you asap and fix the issue you are facing.

Regards.

Has any Mod cross checked credentials for this ID? It wouldn't be a bad idea to have an official from PTCL here. Has to be checked cause a fake ID could do a lot of damage if asking for personal info on this forum for the hordes of the not so bright members.

Hello,

If you have any queries regarding PTCL services, please feel free to post here and we shall try our level best to give you the best of solution as soon as possible.

Should you need assistance against a complaint, Please Follow the bellow link and you can register your complaint over there.

Regards.

you guys suck big time ! :sick:

Has any Mod cross checked credentials for this ID? It wouldn't be a bad idea to have an official from PTCL here. Has to be checked cause a fake ID could do a lot of damage if asking for personal info on this forum for the hordes of the not so bright members.

Hello Forcetrip,

We will not ask any Personal Details whatsoever, if anyone wish to register a complaint it can be done so on-line from the link below which is synced with PTCL official Facebook page.

Official Ptcl Facebook Page
facebook.com/PTCL.Official?hc_location=stream

Should one need any query to be answered, it can be done so here on this forum.

Regards.

PTCL coorporate keeps telling me that there is only one underwater cable that receives internet for Pakistan and that is under PTA and bandwidth is being sold to other companies by PTCL. Is that true? Are you suggesting that both worldcall and Nexlinx are your clients?

Back
Top Bottom