What's new

offers to india for halting iranian oil

the view of iranian goverment doesent matter either its our idea that matter and we will chose the goverment that you will talk to. dont believe me go ahead try it.

go ahead again we will see what comes next no security for us means no security for whole ME and you need that so you have to accept what we offer and our offer is this price

this was the biggest income you know about GDP ? and how governments manage ? pur income from oil is 100b and non oil is 65b our budget is 500b how is that? you wonder why our budget is 5times of the oil !!

we dicede what is our position just give it a try and you will see what happen.you all are the same using advantage of sanctions on iran but what im talking about is mutual benefit like when you buy oil you can use secure afghanistan or a better transit way

we never abuse any country because of its situation . and trust me our people perfer pride to their hunger we perfer to die instead of bowing .

you all gonna wonder when find out saudi arabia is not capable of producing more oil because having biggest reserve of oil is just a big lie that US made to keep his slaves (NATO's counties) peace.

You can choose the government which we talk to ?

Really ? Which Iran do you live in ? I thought the only one i knew of was a dictatorship .

stop putting importance to these indians, india is a very small oil consumer compared to china.

whether india buys iranian oil or not makes no difference.
china is the big fish, the key player.
china is the world's 2nd largest oil consumer and 2nd largest oil importer.

indians think just because they have a similar population to china, that they are some kind of rival to china, lol dont make me laugh, china is so far ahead of india its not even funny.
india should be compared with african countries. they have similar development levels and social indicators.

indians ride the success of china in the world media and they put china and india in the same sentence because of population sizes and think india is as successful as china.
then why not put america and indonesia in the same sentence because they have similar sized populations.

china is 40 years ahead of india and that lead is increasing.

whatever development india has, china will be further ahead.
thats the greatness of china, our desire to get things done, we are goal oriented people, you let us host an olympics or world expo, we give a great show, india gets a tiny commonwealth games, they mess it up with dirty athletes villages, bridges falling apart, uneven netball courts, food poisoning, etc.

only because of china's success over the last 30 years does india even gets a mention riding our coattails.

chinese are very disciplined, we have ambition, vision, humble, independent, organised and hard working.
indians are just a disorgansied country, if you dont believe me, go see how indians drive on their roads, that will tell you all you need to know about indian culture.

the worst quality in indians is when people critisize them for their shortcomings, they take things personally because they think they are perfect and attack the messenger and never improve themselves, when people critisize china, we use it as motivation to improve ourselves, to put on a greater show, to work even harder, even more determined.

stop putting importance to these indians, india is a very small oil consumer compared to china.

indians think just because they have a similar population to china, that they are some kind of rival to china, lol dont make me laugh, china is so far ahead of india its not even funny.
india should be compared with african countries. they have similar development levels and social indicators.

indians ride the success of china in the world media and they put china and india in the same sentence because of population sizes and think india is as successful as china.
then why not put america and indonesia in the same sentence because they have similar sized populations.

thats the greatness of china, our desire to get things done, we are goal oriented people, you let us host an olympics or world expo, we give a great show, india gets a tiny commonwealth games, they mess it up with dirty athletes villages, bridges falling apart, uneven netball courts, food poisoning, etc.

only because of china's success over the last 30 years does india even gets a mention riding our coattails.

chinese are very disciplined, we have ambition, vision, humble, independent, organised and hard working.
indians are just a disorgansied country, if you dont believe me, go see how indians drive on their roads, that will tell you all you need to know about indian culture.

the worst quality in indians is when people critisize them for their shortcomings, they take things personally because they think they are perfect and attack the messenger and never improve themselves, when people critisize china, we use it as motivation to improve ourselves, to put on a greater show, to work even harder, even more determined.

cool story bro

Did an Indian take a Crap in your breakfast ? to much hate isn't good for your health.

not going to happen as a tin of it in UK only worth £6.95
Rasgulla - Haldirams
so please made a better offer:laugh: by the way here in Iran they ship it for free
so you must accept the shipping fee also

I beleive...India will continue to buy oil from Iran till the point Iran agrees to provide uninterupted exit to India to Afganistan and Central Asia and supporting India's intrest in AFganistan vis a vis Pakistan. In case any of these intrests is not supported by Iran then i donot understand what is the point in supporting Iran when Iran is openly supporting Pakistan in Afganistan?

not going to happen as a tin of it in UK only worth £6.95
Rasgulla - Haldirams
so please made a better offer:laugh: by the way here in Iran they ship it for free
so you must accept the shipping fee also

Don't worry Iran, India is not going to reverse its stance to buy oil from Iran, untill unless there is a chance of sanctioning India. Which is near to impossible. Other than oil India & Iran has mutual financial interests, India is investing in Iranian infrastructure that will help Iran to link with central Asia. In return, Iran is also going to invest in India, the money he got in oil payments i.e. Rs transactions. Other than this there are 10000 Iranian students studying in Indian Madrassas i.e. Technical, medical Colleges & universities.

Only issue for India is Israel view point, till now it did not exert much pressure on India. But if it does & demands the same as western countries, Indian Govt. & Indian public would never turn it down. Because Israel is a friend that helped us in time of dire need. If it goes against Israeli interests & Israel protests in reality, not in general, we must have to backtrack and look for alternate resources.

You can choose the government which we talk to ?

Really ? Which Iran do you live in ? I thought the only one i knew of was a dictatorship .

my friend Iran is a democracy where presidential elections are held every 4 years & is not a dictatorship

I love your article bro but the facts are something else, here is a list of top 10 biggest oil consumption countries. China is second biggest but then India is fifth.

Top 10 Biggest Oil Consumption Countries

1)United States
2)China
3)Japan
4)Russia
5)India
6)Germany
7)Brazil
8)Canada
9)Saudi Arabia
10)South Korea

my friend Iran is a democracy where presidential elections are held every 4 years & is not a dictatorship

Wrong mate. Their religious leader has the supreme over arching powers. He is outside the purview of any democratic tools/power center.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

I love your article bro but the facts are something else, here is a list of top 10 biggest oil consumption countries. China is second biggest but then India is fifth.

1)United States
2)China
3)Japan
4)Russia
5)India
6)Germany
7)Brazil
8)Canada
9)Saudi Arabia
10)South Korea

Hardly matters when we are discussing the oil exports from IRAN. India will surely be grabbing the no2 spot if not no1 spot for the majority share in IRAN crude.

Wrong mate. Their religious leader has the supreme over arching powers. He is outside the purview of any democratic tools/power center.

Lets take US as example - their true rulers are power groups behind the screens, and they shape the most important US decisions, not the politicians people elected. If you ask me, its actually worse than the democracy model Iran has - their leaders are visible figures, unlike puppet masters in US.

Back
Top Bottom