What's new

Obsessed Tanatanis: Hindus release new propaganda film called "72 Hoorain"

72 hoors is mentioned in a Hadith. Now someone told me in this thread that the Hadith is not authentic. If anyone has invented it, it’s the one who wrote that Hadith.

There is no such thing.. as you haven’t read the Quran. You are ignorant
So you saying no hoors promised in paradise?

It’s okay but trust me, they would be more than happy if had it been 72 hoors instead of Biryani.
Of course. Biryani is good but it doesn't have any bobs. :D

Isn’t that great
People are bored of making mockery of Hinduism in Indian films. This seems to be a new wave.
My advise is to ignore such mockery. The more you get irritated, the more they make movies about it you know.
Not irritated at all. We're just commenting on it. If anyone should be irritated, it's indian muslims.

They are already reacting on it. The best thing they can do is may be make a movie showing the exact number of hoors to counter this one 😀
Would you be disappointed if it turned out there are actually no hoors and it was just a ploy get our Indian ancestors to accept Islam. :D

@-=virus=- , you can answer too.

islamic_rage_boy.jpg

Ye sab yahood o hanud ki saazish hai. Kafiran nu assi ni chhaddange. Inshallah, mashallah, alhamdulillah, subhanallah, rooh afza aur hamdard ki safi. Allah hu akbar

Yup

Hindus after years of worship of rapists and perverts think Muslims do jihad for the same
I think the rest of the world too, not just Hindus, fail to grasp the conviction of true Muslims. And that's why they think we are intolerant and irrational extremists. Look at Christianity today, it's a dead religion. Judaism can't really be called a religion. It's a weird mixture of race and belief.

Hinduism is a pretty milquetoast religion. In fact, you can't even call it a religion but a loose group of philosophies, if we are to go by what many PDF indians have said. Some have even said that a hindu doesn't necessarily believe that a Muslim (or a follower any other religion) can't go to heaven. That sounds great but what does it say about how seriously a hindu will take his belief. Conviction comes from unshakeable belief in your religion.

That being said, ideally, our conviction should be reflected by own actions as well. Which is sadly rarely the case. But, that's a different question

Back
Top Bottom