What's new

Obsessed and insecure Hindus are leaving Jay Sree Rum comments on the pages of random Muslim influencers and celebrities

Problem is people have stopped enjoying life and food , too much online stuff.
I remember going with friends to mandir for poodia and parshad , gurdwara for kheer, dargah for mithe chawal , jains parties cause they had the best food varieties and any religious festival who was having food party lol no matter what they believe in.

Only religion I found cheap *** when comes to food is Christians. They only serve you if they feel they can convert you, otherwise they don't like to mingle with others.

Even now we have what's app group with muslim hindu and sikh friends. We are cool with each other and actually make fun of Modi bhakts and Congress chtias. Even though 1 is Congress Councillor and 1 has just joined BJP lol. But they r in for money and power. So they have to listen to our jokes, lol.

Problem is people have stopped enjoying life and food , too much online stuff.
I remember going with friends to mandir for poodia and parshad , gurdwara for kheer, dargah for mithe chawal , jains parties cause they had the best food varieties and any religious festival who was having food party lol no matter what they believe in.

Only religion I found cheap *** when comes to food is Christians. They only serve you if they feel they can convert you, otherwise they don't like to mingle with others.

Even now we have what's app group with muslim hindu and sikh friends. We are cool with each other and actually make fun of Modi bhakts and Congress chtias. Even though 1 is Congress Councillor and 1 has just joined BJP lol. But they r in for money and power. So they have to listen to our jokes, lol.

And then Modi and hindutva happened and basically opened pandoras box inside India

India was always a communal mess but it's was somewhat under control but then Modi, BJP and hindutva just made it mainstream and now division has become unbearable

Back
Top Bottom