What's new

OBL Raid : Five years ago the raid that exposed the Stealth Black Hawk helicopter

Kao Boy

Reaction score
Country
India
mh-x-2011_old.jpg
The first photos from the Abbottabad compound where Osama Bin Laden had been killed early in the morning on May 2, 2011, clearly shows something never seen before: the remains of one of the helicopters used by the U.S. Navy SEALs in Operation “Neptune’s Spear”, didn’t seem to belong to any known type.

The horizontal stabilizer and tail rotor of the wreckage depicted in the photographs didn’t seem to be any form of H-60. Both the shape and position were not common to either Black Hawks helicopters and the tail rotor featured a weird cover that could be anything from a stealth cover, to an armour plate to a noise reduction device.

Based on the remains of the tail section this Author tried to imagine what the full stealthy chopper would have looked like after applying some upgrades needed to make it, if not radar-evading, at least a bit quieter.

With some imagination, engine shields, rotor covers, an extra main rotor blade (to slow down the rotor speed making blades quieter), RAM (Radar Absorbing Material) coating, straight lines and what had survived the attempt of the U.S. Navy Seals Team 6 to destroy the chopper, with the help of Ugo Crisponi, an artist at AviationGraphic.com, we created a sketch of the “black”, never seen before, helicopter (that actually resembled more an S-76 than a modified MH-60 Black Hawk.

Since then, little more has emerged about the black chopper until 2015, when a book titled “Relentless Strike” by Sean Naylor provided some new details about the history of the MH-X.

According to Naylor, the Stealth helicopters that took part in the raid were experimental choppers that had survived a program to make the Black Hawk less visible to radars. Tested by the 160th SOAR in Area 51, Nevada, before the program was cancelled, the two airframes were less maneuverable under certain conditions than the standard MH-60s because of the modifications. Still, in the wake of the successful raid in Pakistan, the program was exhumed, and the “Night Stalkers” flew their “new” MH-Xs to Syria where they took part in the failed raid to free captured American journalist James Foley and other captives from ISIS, on July 4th, 2014.

Although it has never been confirmed, the presence of the MH-X derivatives in Syria was also rumored in the aftermath of a daring raid that killed ISIS high level operative Abu Sayyaf at Deir Ezzor, southeast of Raqqa, in eastern Syria, in the night between May 15th and 16th.

Source : https://theaviationist.com/category/stealth-black-hawk/

This stain of our nations traitors in GHQ has been answered and discussed thoroughly in the past. Yes, the non-stealthy F-15s were patrolling the skies on Pakistan and Pak F-16s were in the air and told to turn back. Gineral Pasha (ISI) and Gineral Kiyani are living a life luxury, I wonder where they got their millions ($) from?

We all seen our ginerals patriotism, including Ghair-Musharf who is a millionaire now and I wonder where he got his money from during the WOT.

BUt a logical mind begs to differ. 12 years and on, About 1 trillion spent on hunting him and yet no body :what:

Benazir Bhutto said Omar guy killed OBL in 2009. It was an Al-Jazeera interview i saw the clip on PDF.

This stain of our nations traitors in GHQ has been answered and discussed thoroughly in the past. Yes, the non-stealthy F-15s were patrolling the skies on Pakistan and Pak F-16s were in the air and told to turn back. Gineral Pasha (ISI) and Gineral Kiyani are living a life luxury, I wonder where they got their millions ($) from?

We all seen our ginerals patriotism, including Ghair-Musharf who is a millionaire now and I wonder where he got his money from during the WOT.

Benazir Bhutto said Omar guy killed OBL in 2009. It was an Al-Jazeera interview i saw the clip on PDF.
Yeah sure, Then they can also bomb the shit out of nukes at their will. Nuke reactors and ask our Military to step down, Please come with something more practical. No wonder you have -16 points, says a lot

Yeah sure, Then they can also bomb the shit out of nukes at their will. Nuke reactors and ask our Military to step down, Please come with something more practical. No wonder you have -16 points, says a lot

Add more negatives as if I care. Only weak people live to please others and not me! Please spare me this nuke trash talk about our great nuclear umbrella. They would have bombed us? The day the traitors close down the madaris, by Allah ALL dogs will descend to occupy the land. Do you REALLY think they're scared of a third rate army? Think again, it's the PEOPLE of this country they fear. That is why they do PEW, Gallop-polls to see if we're ripe for invasion.

Our nation is in the grip of the worst civil war for 16 years and still not over. Who benefited? IOK is burning and mass rapes and all we hear is empty threats. Even the Hindustanis have clocked onto this and they say its for ''domestic'' consumption!

Please spare me this nuke trash talk about our great nuclear umbrella. They would have bombed us? The day the traitors close down the madaris,
Spare of you what ? Shit that your spewing? What did your red mullah did In Lal masjid? He has not been closed ? has he ?

OH please keep your extremist views to yourself. They fear what unemployed youth of this nation ?? the one who bribes traffic warden every other day. And mullah they are only good for giving sermons on friday about second marriage. Bloody blind and oblivious of the situation

Spare of you what ? Shit that your spewing? What did your red mullah did In Lal masjid? He has not been closed ? has he ?

OH please keep your extremist views to yourself. They fear what unemployed youth of this nation ?? the one who bribes traffic warden every other day. And mullah they are only good for giving sermons on friday about second marriage. Bloody blind and oblivious of the situation

What extremist views? He's your ISI agent not mine! People go missing in Pakistan, summary killings and you telling me a ISIS molvie they can get rid off? Deobandis are TTP, why have they not closed their madarasah. Hasn't the $300 million Amrika gave a LOAD in 2009 filtered down to the whores of this country? When you lose an argument like the Hindustanis you resort to personal attacks.

Btw, bhai you're blind not me! Here is the Bhutto interview were she said OBL is dead!

Here is the net worth of the crook Ghiar-Musharaf Rs2bn from the Panama leaks.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/110685-How-does-Musharraf-own-over-Rs2-billion-deposits

Gineral Kayani and his corrupt family.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1144255/arrest-warrants-issued-ashfaq-kayanis-brother-land-scam/

I rest my case and keep supporting the crooks and I'm free of them.

What extremist views? He's your ISI agent not mine! People go missing in Pakistan, summary killings and you telling me a ISIS molvie they can get rid off? Deobandis are TTP, why have they not closed their madarasah. Hasn't the $300 million Amrika gave a LOAD in 2009 filtered down to the whores of this country? When you lose an argument like the Hindustanis you resort to personal attacks.

Btw, bhai you're blind not me! Here is the Bhutto interview were she said OBL is dead!

Here is the net worth of the crook Ghiar-Musharaf Rs2bn from the Panama leaks.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/110685-How-does-Musharraf-own-over-Rs2-billion-deposits

Gineral Kayani and his corrupt family.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1144255/arrest-warrants-issued-ashfaq-kayanis-brother-land-scam/

I rest my case and keep supporting the crooks and I'm free of them.
So when are you going to blow yourself up then ?

You were useless to talk before ban and even after it. Please do me a favour by not quoting me next time. People like you can only bitch, whine and complain. If you care so much you are more than welcome to go to palestine, Syria or perhaps even kashmir

So when are you going to blow yourself up then ?

Why don't you come to Mirpur, F-3 sector and ask me in person?

You were useless to talk before ban and even after it. Please do me a favour by not quoting me next time. People like you can only bitch, whine and complain. If you care so much you are more than welcome to go to palestine, Syria or perhaps even kashmir

I don't need you permission for anything and put me on ignore. Allah Hafiz!

Back
Top Bottom