What's new

Obituary Of Uncle Tom Feminism

feminism, homosexuality are new weapons of zionism/corporate culture. they want to destroy the sanctity of marriage, family system and a civilised society

gharida farooqi is new marvi sarmad

feminism, homosexuality are new weapons of zionism/corporate culture. they want to destroy the sanctity of marriage, family system and a civilised society

gharida farooqi is new marvi sarmad
She looks like a worn out aunty now. Just trying to stay in limelight.

May Allah guide her and everyone else who thinks selling their own nation will buy them anything of true value.

Pakistanis have a beautiful rich culture. As a collective, please don't let these new wave libturds destroy that as we don't want the material fabric of our society destroyed like it has been in the West.

check the faces of these dishonest leftists. these people just want to criticize and bad name Pakistan on every matter. they are getting money for doing this.
one more clip from the same program worth watching on dress code

She looks like a worn out aunty now. Just trying to stay in limelight.

May Allah guide her and everyone else who thinks selling their own nation will buy them anything of true value.
a snake will always be a snake and ready to bite even if it gets old or sick.

Uncle tom coconuts ki feminism ka janaza nikal dia is bande ne.

MashaAllah, he did a great job. We all need to be doing this. Feminism, liberalism etc, it's all a cancer for our society. I am seeing with my own eyes how it is hollowing out society in the UK from within. We must end it before it begins in our country. These are the tools of Dajjal to spread fitna amongst all societies around the world. The average Briton is is portrayed as a bigot unless they cheerlead homosexuality, unless they disregard their own racial and cultural identity, unless they hate masculinity. The portrayal is done by these left wing extremists who hold sway in the media.

We will be destroyed if we let them take root. The other day on twitter i was shocked at the number of kusray who were tweeting #AllMen as a reference to all men being sexual predators. These were educated Pakistani men tweeting this nonsense. At that point i decided we can no longer tolerate this. Dumbass motherf**kers who have their sacks sowed into purses and are too feminine to even approach a woman, were tweeting that #AllMen are part of the problem.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom