What's new

Obama welcomes Dalai Lama, to China’s anger

to show russia gave the first proto-type of AK-47 to my bodyguard.
russia and india sisters forever

yeah, you need to chill out with that....that pic was funny the first time. Now it's just a waste of space.

and besides, the AK is now as common in the world as chocolate toffees at the local street store

Lol, what a powerless old man could make us angry about?

This is just another international political playground, everyone knows it.

Do you naively believe that China would follow every wish with of US? Lol, we are also hoping to see US drowning eternally into a pool of endless troubles. Vice versa, it is also the same for US. Everyone knows is really behind those Xinjiang/Xizang/Taiwan separatists.

Why shouldn't Obama meet the Dalai Lama? So much paranoia and unnecessary aggravation for no reason by the chinese government. :rolleyes:

Still Dalai Lama, any terrorist off China is welcome by countries that see China as challenge.
no wonder.

i post below again:
from psych point of view, Obama is black, he from deep heart, wants to do such things more, to prove that he is the right person to be a president, he is strong, or stronger.
he could send troops to Pak to kill Bin Laden, to prove he is good.
don't tell me previous presidents didn't know where Bin Laden is.
Obama will keep proving...

Still Dalai Lama, any terrorist off China is welcome by countries that see China as challenge.
no wonder.

i post below again:
from psych point of view, Obama is black, he from deep heart, wants to do such things more, to prove that he is the right person to be a president, he is strong, or stronger.
he could send troops to Pak to kill Bin Laden, to prove he is good.
don't tell me previous presidents didn't know where Bin Laden is.
Obama will keep proving...

Back
Top Bottom