What's new

Obama to meet Dalai Lama: White House

The meeting was delayed to show respect for chinese feelings, you would think the best approach from china now would simply to ignore the meeting as unimporant.

To protest so much over the acctions of one old buddhist monk only raises the profile of the meeting.

A clever person turns great troubles into little ones and little ones into none at all.

The meeting was delayed to show respect for chinese feelings, you would think the best approach from china now would simply to ignore the meeting as unimporant.

To protest so much over the acctions of one old buddhist monk only raises the profile of the meeting.

A clever person turns great troubles into little ones and little ones into none at all.

Ii is silly that Some White Australian calim Chinese out of Tibet!

You White Australian should go back to Europe!

Last edited:
Ii is silly that Some White Australian calim Chinese out of Tibet!

You White Australian should go back to Europe!

Did you even bother to read my post or do you just pick a racial insult and copy and paste it to everyone that replies to you?

All i suggested was that rants like yours simply draw attention to Tibet China would be better served by ignoring the Dalai Lama rather than createing a huge fuss that makes his visits frot page.

I mentioned nothing about fredom for tibet and if you bothered to think before writing you would notice that is a NewZealand flag not australian.

You really need to work harder to earn your 5 yuan.

Back
Top Bottom