What's new

Obama to meet Dalai Lama: White House

Yes that's r8 mate... tibet is an independent country as well as dalai.. and he have full rights to meet anybody he wants! no one can control him... that was chinese leaders mindset to restrict their ppl around them, other than their own ppl who cares the words of china!!

The meet will be successful lets wait and see:tup: :tup:
:pop:

Tibet is not an independent country. And never was.
I personally thinks Dalai can do whatever he wants, that does not change the fact that Tibet is part of China.

Yes that's r8 mate... tibet is an independent country as well as dalai.. and he have full rights to meet anybody he wants! no one can control him... that was chinese leaders mindset to restrict their ppl around them, other than their own ppl who cares the words of china!!

The meet will be successful lets wait and see:tup: :tup:
:pop:

Tibet is historical part of China!

Neither independent state nor part of India!

Last edited:
Just in case folks want to know how the gentleman above shows his love and care

Urban Dictionary: diu lay lo mo

No problem buddy, just= "a way to show my love" to somebody i care.

Oops, I kindda offered 200 times to him, thinking its some kindda noble phrase that shows love and care.

Anyways, Hope this helps "Tujhya aaicha tanna melya yedzhavya shamnya"

Regards.

Obama to meet Dalai Lama: White House

I respect DL to have that guts to stand in opposition to the most authoritative regime of this planet by his non voilent means. Thats why he commands equal respect in USA as well.

Last edited:
Just in case folks want to know how the gentleman above shows his love and care

Urban Dictionary: diu lay lo mo

What can i say, IQ 81 was not there for nothing,

An old wisdom= "there are suckers born every seconds of the day"

At least be smart enough to notice the difference between the word

Du and Diu, or for example I love you and I f... you, one word made

the hell of difference. Nice try anyway.:smitten::pakistan::china:

I am just considering that, how old is Dara Lama? I think he will dy soon, and the next Dara Lama will born in Lasa in china...:lol:
Is my thinking a little evil?:lol::lol:
So, To solve Dara Lama problem is very simple, the only thing we need is time, a couples of years.:lol:

If you mix Barak with Dali, you wil get an Obama Lama, which is sort of a freak. On the other hand, he just looks like a piece of ****. It's not that we can't tolerate his different opinion, what this cheap showoff has been doing has nothing to do with Tibet, rather to advance his personal gains. The Dalai Lama pre-him has certainly pointed his holy finger to the wrong direction. :agree:

Should we allow this Lama to repeat that mistake in history? I guess not. Can someone morphe me an "Obama Lama", please? That would be cool.

If he openned say he wants Tibet independence, I could have more sympathy for him. But what he has been doing is really cheap crap.

If he pushed for independence, and it won't happen. You compromise for a solution for the sake of Tibet, I will give you an A.

If this Lama keeps doing this ****, we will destroy your temple in Tibet, rather than taking **** and pour billions to restore your culture.

What have those even met him did anything to help the Tibetans, per say? huh??????????????

Much like the british/germans/french wants to forget what they have done to Africans, and keep chanting help Africa, what the hell did they ever done seriously to irmpove AFrican lives? huh?????????????????

What can i say, IQ 81 was not there for nothing,

An old wisdom= "there are suckers born every seconds of the day"

At least be smart enough to notice the difference between the word

Du and Diu, or for example I love you and I f... you, one word made

the hell of difference. Nice try anyway.:smitten::pakistan::china:

grey boy, salle mirchi laggi kya??

all you can do is :blah::blah::blah:

I am just considering that, how old is Dara Lama? I think he will dy soon, and the next Dara Lama will born in Lasa in china...:lol:
Is my thinking a little evil?:lol::lol:
So, To solve Dara Lama problem is very simple, the only thing we need is time, a couples of years.:lol:

======================================
其实就是等它死。这次杜青林的发言完全是审判式的,根本不是什么协商,只要达赖一死,不用别人动手,红黄白自己就能火并。:partay::D

I respect DL to have that guts to stand in opposition to the most authoritative regime of this planet by his non voilent means. Thats why he commands equal respect in USA as well.

I wouldn't spell that out so fast. Perhapse you might like to look into his activities in the 60s and thereabouts.

Just curious, what passport does Dalai Lama use when he travels abroad? An Indian one? As he has a refugee status in India. Or is there a special UN provision for him?

======================================
其实就是等它死。这次杜青林的发言完全是审判式的,根本不是什么协商,只要达赖一死,不用别人动手,红黄白自己就能火并。:partay::D

我不太清楚西藏的情况,你能解释一下什么是红黄白么?
Hey,bro. I dont know the meaning of "红黄白(red yellow white)", could you explain it to me?:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom