What's new

Obama, the dajjal?

azmax007

Reaction score
This is an interesting find. Take the time to see the videos all in order. Listen to how he brings the connection of world leaders. I don't think it's believable but check it out, he's a Muslim and his talking about 2012, Imam Mahdi, Isa (PBUH) - Jesus, and The Dajjal (the Anti-Christ)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dajjal is supposed to come out from some Island in Middle-East,isn't it??

“There will be three hard years before the Dajjal (appears). During them, people will be stricken by a great famine. In the first year, Allah will command the sky to withhold a third of its rain, and the earth to withhold a third a third of its produce. In the second year, Allah will command the sky to withhold two thirds of its rain, and the earth to withhold two thirds of its produce. In the third year, Allah will command the sky to withhold all of its rain, and it will not rain a single drop of rain. He will command the earth to withhold all of its produce, and no plant will grow. All hoofed animals will perish, except that which Allah wills.” He (sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam) was asked, ‘What sustains people during that time?’ He said, “Tahlil, takbir and tahmid (Saying, la ilaha ill Allah, Allahu Akbar and al-hamdulillah).

So he is not the main Dajjal.

I have heard that they are going to be numerous Dajjals, but the main one , the most dangerous one will come in the end.

Allah sab ko bachai Dajjal ke fitnay se.

it is a point to ponder! he dont only have Muslim name Hussein but also Jewish name Barack yet is know to be a Christian, but did surely came riding a donkey!

0ab6_1_sbl.jpg

In Egypt, we call him the 'Daggal'.
And we call Obama 'the new Tutankhamun'. :)

dajjal has one eye and another that is floating like a grape seen from his right eye.

- He would also have the arabic letters Kaaf and Fay imprinted on his forehead
to resemble the word Kaffer
- He would have great streath and spead similar to Jinns, and bad Jinn and Shaytan will allied with him to cause kaos around the word

- a huge wall will be built around Makkah and Madina and Angles will be Gauding it to stop Dajjal to enter.

- before the huge wall, there will be an earthquake in Makkah and Madina big enough to rid the city of hypocrite in which Allah knows best, to make the cities to be pure

- the rise of the mahdi who will fight Dajaal

- everyone well most willl unite under dajaal preachings

Non of these Hadeth did not happen so how could claim that barak is dajjal ?

Yes, Yes all the predicters, fortune tellers, maya calenders, nostradamus, and throw Obama in the pot for some flavor, etc....all end in 2012. I thought 2000 was also predicted at the same outcome, ohhh that was for computer armegaddon. my bad.

dajjal has one eye and another that is floating like a grape seen from his right eye.

- He would also have the arabic letters Kaaf and Fay imprinted on his forehead
to resemble the word Kaffer
- He would have great streath and spead similar to Jinns, and bad Jinn and Shaytan will allied with him to cause kaos around the word

- a huge wall will be built around Makkah and Madina and Angles will be Gauding it to stop Dajjal to enter.

- before the huge wall, there will be an earthquake in Makkah and Madina big enough to rid the city of hypocrite in which Allah knows best, to make the cities to be pure

- the rise of the mahdi who will fight Dajaal

- everyone well most willl unite under dajaal preachings

Non of these Hadeth did not happen so how could claim that barak is dajjal ?

I am sorry but all this nonsense goes against and is an embarrassment to the Human intelligence. If our educated people actually believe and think all this dogma is true than there is seriously something fundamentally wrong with our Country and why the Muslim world is in peril...... Do you guys ever reason with anything or just staunchly believe everything your told?

Dajaal is supposed to have only one eye, am I right?

Obama has 2 eyes..lol
not one eye but two, only one of them will be seeing while other blind and between both eyes will be three letters. thats a sign!

the eye through which he reaches you is one and blind too, the TV!
the one he uses to reach you is also one and not so blind, the camera!
it is mentioned the between both his eyes will be three letters, CNN?

just an observation in light of the new eyes we have in form of media, one is seeing and other blind, and between both eyes almost always 3 letters, bbc, cnn, mtv, hbo, etc etc etc!

Back
Top Bottom