What's new

Obama In India!!

CZAR

Reaction score
Country
India
White House has just confirmed that Obama will be coming to India in Jan. Meanwhile, Modi has tweeted that Obama has been invited to be the Chief Guest for India's Republic Day celebrations on Jan 26th, 2015. This would be the first time that a US president would be gracing the R-Day Parade. Wonder what's in store. Defence? Biz Opportunities? Infra investment? Trade Talks? Black Money?

Diplomatic Coup!!

Now, Delhi will be converted like a fort for 1-2 week.

White House has just confirmed that Obama will be coming to India in Jan. Meanwhile, Modi has tweeted that Obama has been invited to be the Chief Guest for India's Republic Day celebrations on Jan 26th, 2015. This would be the first time that a US president would be gracing the R-Day Parade. Wonder what's in store. Defence? Biz Opportunities? Infra investment? Trade Talks? Black Money?

Diplomatic Coup!!
Arvind kejriwal will do dharna and meet obama and say
438277531423.jpeg

:D

I wonder if he will drop in at Islamabad as well. If he does, it will send mixed signals to the Indian establishment. But I, personally, just don't trust the US. I'm sure this would create a flutter in Moscow as well.

Obama sure looks desperate nowadays...after effects of American & British defeat in Afghanistan & Pakistan.

India is a big market , its obvious that USA want Indians in their league ... and India is also part of BRIC , so US will do its best to defect the relationship between Russians and Indians , we might be hearing same old Statements from Obama , that Pakistan should counter terrorist along LOC and finish terrorist hideouts blah blah blah ... after all modi will be in need of a black guy polishing his b@lls

This seems to be another surprise!!!!!!

India is a big market , its obvious that USA want Indians in their league ... and India is also part of BRIC , so US will do its best to defect the relationship between Russians and Indians , we might be hearing same old Statements from Obama , that Pakistan should counter terrorist along LOC and finish terrorist hideouts blah blah blah ... after all modi will be in need of a black guy polishing his b@lls
:D

Attachments

• 438280658407.jpeg
    438280658407.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 75
For the first time Indian republic day will have such a significant guest!! This is awesome news!!! Hail Modi!!!

Man, with each passing day I am becoming more and more of Modi fan( i was already one to start with) and I am well past the point of return!! I wish he remains the PM of India for the rest of his life!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom