What's new

Obama going to take up the issue of parmanent UNSC to india at parliament in evening

luckyyy

Reaction score
at the press conference just concluded , US president mentions that he going to take the issue of parmanent seat of UNSC to india at his speech at the parliament house this evening...

Not to speculate anything but I think he is going to announce UNSC support,

I mean think about it, why else would he say 'I will take up the issue in the evening' he would have simply refused if he did not want to do it.

Not to speculate anything but I think he is going to announce UNSC support,

I mean think about it, why else would he say 'I will take up the issue in the evening' he would have simply refused if he did not want to do it.

He will give some diplomatic answer, neither yes nor no.

Who cares? A permanent seat in the UN is symbolic at best without veto power.

It would be better for India if we got hard core economic incentives, like trade concessions from the US.

He will give some diplomatic answer, neither yes nor no.

IF it were to be about a diplomatic answer, he would have given it in the press conference itself and settled the issue.

Why take up the issue in front of Indian parliament when all you wantr to say is NO?

IF it were to be about a diplomatic answer, he would have given it in the press conference itself and settled the issue.

Why take up the issue in front of Indian parliament when all you wantr to say is NO?

yes agreed , it will be at the press conference where he can give a deplomatic NO and skep the issue at the parliament speech...

but he to reserve his comments on the issue for the parliament speech...

i think it will be positive..

News report coming on times now citing unnamed sources that Obama is likely to back India for UNSC bid.

News report coming on times now citing unnamed sources that Obama is likely to back India for UNSC bid.

at the parliament speech...

Obama calls for UNSC reform and include india and others few countries in parmanent seat...

but Obama also made a remark that with this india also have to share the responsibility of raising voice against Burma 's bankrupt govt and their human right voilations , on which Obama made a stonge remark that india has always avoided in past on the argument of not interfering in other states internal afferes..

China has already supported our bid.. Its just US

So cough cough US ...

lol & u beleive that
china will never support india for UNSC
look wat it did in the NSG tried to block the deal till the last minute:hitwall:

Shame on Pakistan Establishment and Forign policy makers who are actually busy in making money thats it BS PAKISTAN FORIEGN POLICY MAKERS!

Back
Top Bottom