What's new

Obama asked to protect Hindus in Bangladesh and declare Jamaat as terrorist

whats so strange about this thread?all they demanded is saftey.

Read the news again.

This is the name of the organisation only, the main protest raisers are Hindus. and the funniest thing is that they raised slogans only for protection of Hindus.

whats so funny?? demanding saftey??
but its not just hindus
"We are urging everyone to be united in outrage and by humanity and do all you can to save the endangered minorities of Bangladesh," the memorandum said as the protestors demanded enactment of hate crime laws by the Bangladeshi Government."

http://www.newsbharati.com/Encyc/20...otect-religious-minorities-in-Bangladesh.aspx

According to ground realities pro-India Hindu groups always are on the spree to spread propaganda against Muslims in BD.

whats so surprising in it

Dude, pls explain how this was a propaganda against muslims in BD :undecided:

As mentioned in another thread:

This move by Hindu orgs from India and Bangladesh in Washington DC is to portray Bangladesh as an extremist Taliban country infested with "Jamaat Terrorist". So the story goes something like this:

- AL is loosing popularity
- to help gain popularity they get the bright idea of "war crimes trial" to attack and ban Jamaat, a BNP political ally
- Shahbag circus was created to follow Arab spring, using Atheist bloggers as key organizers to support war crimes trial and demand hanging of Jamaat leaders, regardless of evidence
- the Atheist connection got leaked out to Bangladesh Muslim population and the masses got upset with this Atheist led circus
- now AL and their Indian advisers got desperate and hatch a new scheme to show Bangladesh as a Taliban infested terrorist country
- they instruct AL goons to attack Hindu and other minorities in the cover of darkness
- then they blame these attacks on Jamaat activists, while none of the criminals have been caught yet
- and we have AL sympathizing pro-India reporters creating reports in international, Indian and Bangladeshi news blaming Jamaat for these attacks and also start calling general angry Muslim mass protesting on the streets as "Hardline" "Islamist" etc.
- now voila, we have Hindu orgs in front of white house declaring Jamaat as terrorist org. and ask Obama's help to include them in terrorist list

Only problem with this approach is that this harebrained plot is stupid and easy to figure out both by Bangladeshi public and the US embassy officials sitting in Dhaka. If the US would depend on Hindu and Indian supporters of Awami League to get their story, the US would not be US. They would be India.

I dont see an issue with calling Jamaat and other Islamic organizations terrorists. Not all Muslims are terrorists, but it is an undeniable fact that all terrorists are Muslims.

You Muslims need to learn to live peacefully with other religious groups, and get rid of your terrorist mentality, especially you Bangladeshi Jamaatis..

@Spring Onion is accusing BD Hindus without any real information, what is new? Next!

Last edited by a moderator:
When police will fire guns on Jamayat supporters, you think they will just stay unarmed and dont do any thing? Jamayat have money and a lot of supporters in BD and out side of BD. And money can do any thing.

Forget about Army, thair high rank officers are sold.

Yes, I mentioned many times, army officers will not do anything. it has to be soldiers/jawans. If they fail to act and get rid of AL, then there might be armed revolution as a last resort. But I am betting army jawans will not fail the test. They are not all Hindu you know.

I do not see enough reason to brand Jamaat as a terrorist organization. Riots and acts of vandalism do not necessarily equate to terrorist acts. Killing scores of civilians in a systematic manner however does.

Though, ultimately up to the US's discretion; it is unlikely that they'd brand Jamaat as a terror group under the present circumstances.

However, most would agree that security for minorities in Bangladesh need a lot more work.

Yes, I mentioned many times, army officers will not do anything. it has to be soldiers/jawans. If they fail to act and get rid of AL, then there might be armed revolution as a last resort. But I am betting army jawans will not fail the test. They are not all Hindu you know.

Low rank officers are under sensorship. It will be very hard for them to organaize.

Low rank officers are under sensorship. It will be very hard for them to organaize.

We will get the answer only when the appropriate time arrives. My bet is that the army jawans will act and intervene on behalf of the people, if they do not then they will loose credibility with the people of the country and will have to face the wrath of people.

Armed forces job is to protect the country from external threat. India supported AL can be considered an external threat since most of their support and strength come from outside the borders of Bangladesh. That is why they do not hesitate to indiscriminately kill our people without any regard for people's feelings or lives.

According to ground realities pro-India Hindu groups always are on the spree to spread propaganda against Muslims in BD.

whats so surprising in it

I find it hard that u r a journo..... Did they say anything "generally" against Muslims? Do u even read? They complained about "Jamaat", not all muslims.... Dont most people in Pak wont sell themselves to Arabs? Yet u guys blame us, for even Muslims killing Muslims....
Ya there is nothing surprising in hypocrites like u....
People living in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

@Spring Onion is accusing BD Hindus without any real information, what is new? Next!

Some people do not get tired of blaming others mate. Disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it hard that u r a journo..... Did they say anything "generally" against Muslims? Do u even read? They complained about "Jamaat", not all muslims.... Dont most people in Pak wont sell themselves to Arabs? Yet u guys blame us, for even Muslims killing Muslims....
Ya there is nothing surprising in hypocrites like u....
People living in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

Some people do not get tired of blaming others mate. Disgusting.
Long time no see, how have you been?

O BD bhai shokol-please give a new thread to the trolling indians-HOW TO RUN BANGLADESH,LESSON FROM INDIANS:.

:laugh: hinudtav goons have far more dangerous childhood indoctrination.

They are even racist to their own Hindu fellows.

So, these Hindus are more dangerous than radicalized jamitis who go about destroying Hindu and Buddhists temples. There is a limit to common sense. How many of your mosques have they destroyed??? How do u go about figuring out who are more dangerous?? You are better off sprouting spring onions than sprouting Hindu-Muslim divide.

Back
Top Bottom