What's new

NZ vs South Africa semi-final

Mani2020

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In the advent of Pak vs ind semi-final we have shadowed another important match starting today between NZ and SA in Dhaka and winner of this match will face either SL or Eng in semi-final

So lets discuss their match

i think SA have more strength but remember they have never won any knock-out game on the other hand NZ may look weaker of the two but had a history of reaching semi-finals

NZ played 5 semi-finals till today including that of 1992,2003 and 2007

i like both of them. . . But sa deserves to win today. . .

Correction Quarter Finals not Semi-Finals.

South Africans looks stronger but i hope NZ clicks away with a win that'll be an easy fight in the semis.

SA has advantage , they are fav - but they are chokers , tend to lose in important games - I hope they dont repeat that today.

Supporting SA.

I see the stadium is full when the match is south africa vs new zealand. what is it? they did not come to support Pakistan. they thought bangladesh will go to quarter final instead of west indies. :rofl:

May be Pakistan-WI match ticket was costlier and SA-NZ match ticket is free... Other wise who will go to see other country match... :) :P

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

I see the stadium is full when the match is south africa vs new zealand. what is it? they did not come to support Pakistan. they thought bangladesh will go to quarter final instead of west indies. :rofl:

May be Pakistan-WI match ticket was costlier and SA-NZ match ticket is free... Other wise who will go to see other country match...

I think today NZ will pull it off or atleast give a great fight and not falter like West Indies

Amla is one unlucky brat, he would curse the shoe of Brendon McCullum. What was that?

@Black widow and f-16 don't make yourself dumber than you are already now.
Its not a free match and Dhaka crowd enjoys cricket. Still now people are searching for tickets and the prices
are 2k+. Its all sold out.

Its funny the crowd is shouting Bangladesh!

Well SA is 39/1 and kalis should definitely get his 50, its his last WC.

Back
Top Bottom