What's new

NYT: India warned Sri Lanka of terror attack several times

I m not defensive, i m being offensive here.
I m talking about Pakistan, only country you have mentioned in your post. I don`t know the other "X" country.
You mentioned AQ, but bin laden was found in Pakistan. so you mean X = pakistan ? :lol:

These are all your assumptions based on whatever little knowledge or should I say rudimentary know how you have of geopolitics (I am sorry you have this indian media as your source and I understand the reason fully). You are entitled to your assumptions. For truth you should first ask Ecuador if their diplomatic mission is willing to provide you asylum.

You mean you kidnapped him from Iranian border.
Which agencies by the way ???

Of course, we kidnapped him from Iran. There is no doubt in it.
Agencies, he is talking about, are marketing agencies, like for edible oil, candies, cement etc. etc. We, in Pakistan, call them "agencies", as well.

I m not defensive, i m being offensive here.
I m talking about Pakistan, only country you have mentioned in your post. I don`t know the other "X" country.
You mentioned AQ, but bin laden was found in Pakistan. so you mean X = pakistan ? :lol:

You mean you kidnapped him from Iranian border.
Which agencies by the way ???

Where is the FIR registered for his kidnapping ?

There is only one country that is known to have successfully used people of a country against their own country for suicide bombings. Their security adviser has boasted this capability that they can buy terrorists (so shouldn't be a problem for them to provide addresses and phone numbers), and its a fact known to Pakistan that this country has been supporter, financier of AQ and ISIS in our part of region. And O yes this country doesn't like the two nations playing cricket together .....

Ain't that country running around giving justifications and reasons before the world community to escape being added into some list lately ??? Just a doubt. ;)

Ain't that country running around giving justifications and reasons before the world community to escape being added into some list lately ??? Just a doubt. ;)

Not one bit impressed by your guessing skills. Back to research on cow dung.

I don't know why you indians are feeling the need to respond to my post? We are not selling Sri Lanka the JF-17, calm your titties, it was just cricket .... no need to go kaboom.

Of course, we kidnapped him from Iran. There is no doubt in it.
Agencies, he is talking about, are marketing agencies, like for edible oil, candies, cement etc. etc. We, in Pakistan, call them "agencies", as well.
Cool, they can laugh all they want.

It appears that he is now searching for the said FIR, in his closets and drawers.
We would have , but you already declared that you have him. We asked consular access , you denied. Scared much ?

If the warning came from Indians, Sri Lankans should actually enthusiastically look into the role RAW and other associated criminal Indian agencies played in this carnage. The Indians are not neutral players anywhere.

Not one bit impressed by your guessing skills. Back to research on cow dung.

I don't know why you indians are feeling the need to respond to my post? We are not selling Sri Lanka the JF-17, calm your titties, it was just cricket .... no need to go kaboom.

oh, you are a Cow dung researcher ?? Well never knew that. What exactly are you researching sir ?? :-)

oh, you are a Cow dung researcher ?? Well never knew that. What exactly are you researching sir ?? :-)

Buddy I am not an indian, its beyond my capability to research on cow dung (plus I don't feel compelled to write cow in initial caps) .......... I told you that you suck at guessing, didn't I.

We would have , but you already declared that you have him. We asked consular access , you denied. Scared much ?

Since, he was kidnapped from Iran, you shall ask, for all the privileges, from that country; since they failed to provide proper protection to your citizen.
Who would be scared of a country like India? It is a joke.

Thowheed Jama’ath was already involved in suspicious activities. Why srilanka allowed this organization in the first place? Maybe srilanka gave them benefit of doubt.

history of bitter infighting between Sri Lanka’s leaders appears to have contributed to a spectacular security breakdown that led to one of the world’s deadliest terrorist attacks.

Quoted from the article ^ i heard that the president and prime ministers are at each others throat and there is no collaboration btw

Back
Top Bottom