What's new

Numbers do not add upto 1000 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian civilization is about 4000 years old. And, some in PDF claim that Muslims rule India for 1000 years. Their calculation is from 712 AD to 1707. But, being History my second favorite subject, I find it amusing.I am giving the reasons below:-

1) 500 years gone:- On the third attempt, Muhammad bin Qasim became successful in 712 AD. But, not a single piece of land of modern day India

So, out of the 4000 years of Indian Civilization or the concept of India , the number of Muslim Rule in India does not add upto 1000 years, but it's seems less than one fifth of that so called thousand years which is less than 5% of 4000 years.

history being your second favorite subject ..... please share us evidences of Modern India have the history of 4000 years .... hope you would not include Indus Vally civilization as it is not the part of Modern India ...... secondly I appreciate that on the basis of your knowledge of history you reject the "IDEA OF MAHABHARAT/AKHAND BAHARAT" ..... subsequently any claim on any territory of subcontinent based on that myth....

I understand only because of this reason you did not include conquest of Markarn which took place at 643 AD, otherwise from that year till the time of deposition of Bahadur Shah Zafar in 1857 AD the total period of ruling of muslims in the different part of the subcontinent is 1214 year.....

i some time wonder why no mullah has issuesd a fatwa aginst akbar for his conversion to deen e ilahi but are so vocal against ahmedis

That is because he never converted lol he was buried as per Muslim rights his children also lived as Muslims and there was never any charge of apostasy against him. It was not even a religion anyway and was due to later British mistranslations that it was assumed as such.

Not even a religion and Akbar was known for always paying for people Hajj voyages which included his family and he tried to declare himself Caliph as well at one point. Had he been non Muslim he would have been over thrown.

@OP> Thanks for opening this thread

@All members> please save second page and use it as evidence in discussions

I guess even if we ruled India for one year.... it was one year too many :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom