What's new

Number of newborns in China drops 15% in 2020 as coronavirus weighs

are you sure because Wuhan governor already admitted the numbers were down played
What downplay? reported cases are always much lower than real cases everywhere in this world, you just can't count every case, why it made you so surprised? grow some common sense, would you?

Number Of Americans Infected With Virus Could Be 10 Times Higher Than Official Count, CDC Chief Warns

I think both China/India/Africa has enough population. Let's make better use of every human we have. India and China makes up bloody 2.7 billion, I think that's way more than enough!
But China’s working age population will fall by 200 million by 2050 and it surely will make 85% to 90 % factories wanna leave CN due to labour shortage and trade war.

low skilled work is already being replaced with robots. A smaller high skilled workforce is better for China over a largely unskilled one. It takes much more investment for a high skilled worker so the declining population means more families can pool resources on fewer offspring. In any case, it would not be hard to import labor from SEA if China did need more workers.

Well the birth rates here keep increasing. Maybe soon we will supply humans to any country that needs it.

low skilled work is already being replaced with robots. A smaller high skilled workforce is better for China over a largely unskilled one. It takes much more investment for a high skilled worker so the declining population means more families can pool resources on fewer offspring. In any case, it would not be hard to import labor from SEA if China did need more workers.
Then how do u sell ur "high tech" products such as 5G to make money when CN will still suffer US trade war untill US or CN collapse ??

Remember that Huawei 5G survive till now just by selling its 5G to CN market. How can Huawei survive when they only have abt 250 million young Cnese in 2050 ??

I wonder what is the true purpose of this article?

Studies have also shown that in all advanced and progressive thinking societies, birth rates will dropped. :coffee:
you right china and all world maybe exept africa are in big problem in 20-50 years if wont be some medicine stop us from getting old

you right china and all world maybe exept africa are in big problem in 20-50 years if wont be some medicine stop us from getting old

Yes. Studies have shown that the more educated the population gets, the smaller the families will become.

It is happening all over East Asia which has the highest IQ people and Singapore as well.

Maybe COVID is a way nature depopulate earth. Now that the world resources are quickly depleted. :coffee:

Yes and this why Chinese in West are being targeted because of your virus called COVID of which you are so proud

In UK Chinese are too afraid to even take public transport , but you are happy to see them suffer

It shocks me how much Chinese are happy to hate each other, your government has no care of its overseas citizens
:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Well. Whether you are ready or can accept it or not, WHO has clear Wuhan as the place of origin of COVID.

It is pointless for worthless individual such as you to BARK incessantly at the wrong tree or applied subterfuge to hide US real crimes in this biological Weapon of Mass Destruction which IMO is created in Maryland in USA like the ISIS.

Careful what you wished for, these racists in US and UK can distinguish the difference between Asians.

And most of all they hate your kind, the Muslim.

I think both China/India/Africa has enough population. Let's make better use of every human we have. India and China makes up bloody 2.7 billion, I think that's way more than enough!

seems the powers have decided there are too many people. Chinese are being reduced peacefully via birth reduction. Same is being done in Europe, Korea, Japan.... Must like the Chinese. We can see that populations of other kinds of people cannot be reduced that way. Welcome to the World of Krull.

What downplay? reported cases are always much lower than real cases everywhere in this world, you just can't count every case, why it made you so surprised? grow some common sense, would you?

Number Of Americans Infected With Virus Could Be 10 Times Higher Than Official Count, CDC Chief Warns

but China killed 30 millions baby girls ? are you people human or not

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Well. Whether you are ready or can accept it or not, WHO has clear Wuhan as the place of origin of COVID.

It is pointless for worthless individual such as you to BARK incessantly at the wrong tree or applied subterfuge to hide US real crimes in this biological Weapon of Mass Destruction which IMO is created in Maryland in USA like the ISIS.

Careful what you wished for, these racists in US and UK can distinguish the difference between Asians.

And most of all they hate your kind, the Muslim.
yes buy 2 or 3 children isnt big family cant people do it?

fake news

China tried to cover up the numbers

the lady that spoke out has disappeared and even the WHO asked for her location and no one knows

this is what happens in China, fake news + cover up

but rest of the World is free and fair and we know what is happening

Although population is huge, but if it falls too suddenly, then it will put a terrible strain on working class people as less number of working class will need to foot the pension bill of more number of older people. Population fall needs to be gradual.

Back
Top Bottom