What's new

Nuclear False flag to be blamed on Pakistan on Spet 9 - London Paralympics

PakistaniandProud

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Look at all the recent news articles directed against Pakistan, about how terrorists will take over our nukes.

Leon Panetta's assertion rejected: Pakistan's strategic assets safe: FO | Business Recorder

Pakistan on Thursday rejected US Defence Secretary Leon Panetta's assertion that its nukes might fall in terrorists' hands, saying that the strategic assets are safe under a strong command and control system. Foreign Office spokesman Moazzan Ahmad Khan while responding to media queries in the weekly press briefing stated in categorical terms that world should not have concerns about safety of Pakistan's nuclear assets as elaborate measures are in place to secure them.

"Let me tell you very clearly that Pakistan's strategic assets are safe and we've a robust command and control in place...so nobody should worry about the safety and security of our nuclear assets. They are in safe hands and all measures have been taken in this regard", he stated in categorical terms. US defence secretary had expressed the fear that there was a danger of Pakistan's nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists if the menace of terrorism is not controlled.

AFP: US confident of Pakistan nuclear security

Now take a look at this; Pakistan: Maybe Not the Best Country in Which to Store Nuclear Weapons - Jeffrey Goldberg - The Atlantic

The ATLANTIC is reporting on this, and look how they stated the title, which will gain the attention of the auidence and shift their opinion of Pakistan as a weak uncapable state.

And take a look at the name of the article's head; Jeffery Goldberg. That's right. He's the same person to post this article; The Ally From Hell - Jeffrey Goldberg and Marc Ambinder - The Atlantic

Goldberg is an Israeli Zionist Jew.

Here he is, as he's always been doing, making Pakistan look negative in the spotlight.

Jewcy - Jeff Goldberg Lecture #1 - Jewish American Story - YouTube

Now, take a look at this;

Main site:Order of the illuminati - Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria - Home of the Enlightened

Clock Address: ACADEMIA OMNILVX - MMXII

EU version: http://academy.illuminatiorder.eu/ login:user pass:user:user

2004 version: Illuminati Arising -- _/\_._()_.i.i. -- in honorem ORDO ILLUMINATI - Vivat, crescat, floreat!

A very strange count down is going on at a website called "illuminati order" and is to end September 9th 2012 at 13:23:33. No one on YT who has posted about this knows what it is counting down to, yet is causing a small stir on the internet. Feel free to leave a comment of what you may think this is about. The first page shows a disk with "Academia Omni LVX" and what seems to be a count down and a puzzle combination.
Here are the links to the webpages in question:

They are planning a setup for Pakistan.

Remember that Sept 9th is the end of the Paralympics.

A very strange count down is going on at a website called "illuminati order" and is to end September 9th 2012 at 13:23:33. No one on YT who has posted about this knows what it is counting down to, yet is causing a small stir on the internet.
Very interesting! But I couldn't get to that countdown you had mentioned. Can you provide a link to that page?

Thanks!

Oh no.

We have yet one more Pakistani spreading constipated conspiracy theories "AGAINST PAKISTAN".

Quoting Illuminati sites and news is like a Pakistani Beggar giving someone a taveez and charging 50 rupees for it.

What a shame.

Why do you my dear poster want to live in a lala land.

We in Pakistan have a problem. Taliboobs can show up anywhere and kill our soldiers.

heck our soldiers are killed right after JuD jaloos drives by and yet not a peep from the Islamo-fascists Islamists of Pakistan.

If some of our most sensitive military sites are attacked. Our war planes are burned and damaged, then we must recognize that we have a huge amount of Talibboob $hite in our society.

And we must remove that $hite and cleanse ourselves.

And if we don't, then others will worry about us, worry about our military, and above all worry about our nukie bumbs.

So please do not spread this illuminati $hite. Thank you.

pease

I mentioned earlier that south asia is going towards a war and U.S will start it...i dont know reason etc but there will be war.
U.S have less time with increase in the global powers who are raising heads against U.S supremacy.

Pakistan is not the center of the universe like Zaid Hamid would like you to believe.. :rofl:

Zaid Hamid is not the center of all things Pakistan as certain Indian trolls would have us believe either.

This thread had NOTHING to do with either Zaid Hamid, or Pakistan being the center of any kind of universe.

But as we see repeatedly on this forum, yet another Indian has taken the typical "Zaid Hamid Gambit". It goes something like this:

1. Bring in Zaid Hamid into a discussion that has nothing to do with him
2. Have a good laugh, and put in an emoticon to that effect
3. Sit back and relax, secure in the self-belief that, "now that I have brought in Zaid Hamid, I have automatically won the argument, or successfully derailed the thread"

I claim copyright on the "Zaid Hamid Gambit" label but make it open source - it will allow people here to classify one demonstrably reproducible aspect of Indian behaviour on PDF.

Even if such thing is going to happen,Iran is more likely to be blamed for it.
But I don't think such thing is true.Even if they want do a false falg,no one is supposed to be aware of it one month earlier.

Illuminati-Card-Japan-earthquake-Combined%2BDisaster-2011.png

13 is considered the number of the devil and 33 is the hightest degree of a mason...

The numbers 3, 7, 9,11,13, 33, 39. Any multiple of these numbers have special meaning to the Illuminati

well the false flag was supposed to happen at the london oly. So dates r postponed. :)

Paralympics - 11 words.

Sept 9th = 11th day of Paralympic.

9th day of september, and 11th day of Paralympic = 9/11.

Back
Top Bottom