What's new

Now we've democratically elected a totalitarian government- Arunadhati Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am not trying to protect her. Read my posts. On this thread, since you probably have ADHD.

My only point with regard to her is that she has the right to speak her mind, that her right to free speech is protected by the constitution, and that people should understand that before they get their bowels in an uproar.
Then say it.. Say that you denounce her for her anti-national activities.At least speak of your mind here..Clearly state what do you think of her.

Yes, I have a big ego. A huge, inflated ego. And you know what? I have reason for it. I am an achiever, and continue to be. So what are you going to do about it, besides whine? :-)

Ohh...as I said...when in Rome, be a Roman...did I ask for your credentials ?
As for your other questions, I will get to them when I get to them. I have been pulling your pants down just for the heck of it. Not because it engages me intellectually. The other threads on which I am busy concurrently are far more interesting, but making a monkey out of you, showing you up to be what you are, is far more amusing. Or was.

Am I supposed to be impressed ? Go ahead amuse me...You directly accuse me of being a maoist, just because of where I am from...Prove it....Lets see..

i visited the page last night and was shocked to see that other than abuses no Indian member has anything substantial to refute her arguments or point of view. :) Just saw your name so thought to come back and read there may must be something constructive this time
words of encouragement...kudos!!! :tup:

and fairly so we will touch the limit someday, and I will have the biggest laugh...i goit to know today that knowledge is good, but in your case you never applied it :lol:

I doubt that you will get to know anything anytime soon. There are no signs in your posts that you have learnt anything. Except perhaps what smileys are for. :-)

Okay...everybody just stop it..

I think that we are reaching an impasse.

In order to maintain sanity, lets just stop it right here...

I doubt that you will get to know anything anytime soon. There are no signs in your posts that you have learnt anything. Except perhaps what smileys are for. :-)

is that what you had to say????? before you retire, learn this. young India doesnt endorse your views, and take it with you with your last wish. when seeing the sun, some peopke feel the heat and some energy, im neither, i see profit:)

i visited the page last night and was shocked to see that other than abuses no Indian member has anything substantial to refute her arguments or point of view. :) Just saw your name so thought to come back and read there may must be something constructive this time

In a discussion with Internet Hindus? It isn't possible. I have been stringing along two jokers because it's a dull Sunday afternoon, but there is nothing of substance. All they can do is abuse her, usually sexually. Only a handful have anything to say about her opinions, and they obviously don't care to do that in this thoroughly debased thread, among these thoroughly debased people.

Incidentally, @Dash has made the post of the century, and I have decided that it needs the widest circulation. It says, neatly, succinctly, in one place, what I have said about the Sangh Parivar for many years now. How beautifully his mail reads.

@Joe Shearer

@Dash

I will urge you to give one final comment at topic, your take on the matter.If you agree I will honestly do the same and then stop this madness right here.

In a discussion with Internet Hindus? It isn't possible. I have been stringing along two jokers because it's a dull Sunday afternoon, but there is nothing of substance. All they can do is abuse her, usually sexually. Only a handful have anything to say about her opinions, and they obviously don't care to do that in this thoroughly debased thread, among these thoroughly debased people.

Incidentally, @Dash has made the post of the century, and I have decided that it needs the widest circulation. It says, neatly, succinctly, in one place, what I have said about the Sangh Parivar for many years now. How beautifully his mail reads.

:) the minority Internet Indian Hindus have made majority Indian Hindus hostages . This also prove that educated illiterates are in fact the biggest threat to sanity and society than uneducated illiterates .

By the way, i am far more richer than you in many ways that I can look down on you and smile :lol:

Really? Don't be too sure. And for sure, apart from material things, one area where you are poorer is the intellect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom