What's new

Now that is a surprise, If I ever saw one. Chinese "Moskit"

Now for the important question

Estimating, How many units of CX-1 will pakistan plan to buy? This seems like a perfect opportunity for pakistan to arm up its coastal defenses.

The sooner China transfers these to Pakistan at friendship prices, the better. :china::pakistan:

I dont know much about Pakistan Naval doctrine or tactic, but If it acquires this missile, it can be used as parity to Indian iconic Brahmos, the backbone of Indian navy missile. And with land version Pakistan Army can nudify Brahmos 3. and psychologically Indians will not longer to have advantages to use Brahmos against Pakistan.

Now for the important question

Estimating, How many units of CX-1 will pakistan plan to buy? This seems like a perfect opportunity for pakistan to arm up its coastal defenses.

We already have C-602 and i believe land launched variant of Harpoons. If PN wants this missile, it would have to be an interesting deal to say the least. ;)

I dont know much about Pakistan Naval doctrine or tactic, but If it acquires this missile, it can be used as parity to Indian iconic Brahmos, the backbone of Indian navy missile. And with land version Pakistan Army can nudify Brahmos 3. and psychologically Indians will not longer to have advantages to use Brahmos against Pakistan.

Pakistan seems to run the Chinese Defence Export Industry, like hell Pakistan is more than half, i.e. 70% of Chinese Defence Export.

I think Pakistan has a better option with its modern Babur, Raad and Nasr missile system, which Pakistan shared massive knowledge with our Chinese counter parts as well. Although, Brahmos Russian missile has its benefits, and I think for the Chinese CX-1, Pakistan will need to have a deep look, and its own budgets and see the advantages over its own Missile system, before thinking about buying it.

Pakistan can now troll Indian Brasmo with their own Brasmo for half the price.

1. It looks like a prototype.
2. It's too bulky, more compact would help to mount on more platform
3. The range is not so impressive

Indian produce the same missiles, heard Indian want to sell Brasmo and LAC to Vietnam.

Can't wait to see the Chinese version of Novator the so- called AWACs killer.

This particular one maybe hot off the presses, though, it's ready. We had another one serving in Chinese forces since the early 2000s. So this is an export version.

2. Yea, it does need work, we will see.

3. Range is to comply with international law. There are some laws you just don't break.

Can't wait to see the Chinese version of Novator the so- called AWACs killer.

You mean this one?

6542a35c9fdfcb5192e33f429d7a577d-jpg.147513

Pakistan seems to run the Chinese Defence Export Industry, like hell Pakistan is more than half, i.e. 70% of Chinese Defence Export.

I think Pakistan has a better option with its modern Babur, Raad and Nasr missile system, which Pakistan shared massive knowledge with our Chinese counter parts as well. Although, Brahmos Russian missile has its benefits, and I think for the Chinese CX-1, Pakistan will need to have a deep look, and its own budgets and see the advantages over its own Missile system, before thinking about buying it.

CX-1 is avaiable, Pakistan will have more choice for it defence and can chose the best for it money .

Back
Top Bottom