What's new

Now, 'scam' reported in allotment of spectrum by ISRO

Well there's something wrong at ISRO after K. Radhakrishnan took over, first there were two satellite launch failure and now this scam, although the spectrum allotment deal was signed earlier there seems something to be wrong at ISRO.

Well as far as PMO goes I think the present PM is the best India has ever had only thing is that some of the cabinet ministers are corrupt causing embarrassment to the PMO.

I don't understand where is the scam? Has any satellite been allocated to Devas? If no satellite has been allocated to Devas, then how the S-band spectrum can be allocated to the party? Above all the deal was under scrutiny from 2009 and in 2010 July Cabinet have decided to annul the same.

Regarding PMO, ISRO has made it clear that PMO was not in loop while Anrtix penned this agreement with Devas.

So, don't jump to conclusion without using tour brain. Media houses have done everything to stop tourists coming to India during Commonwealth Games, and now on rampage to ramp up each others TRP.

By the way most of the scams are coming out to us as there is RTI. Only this UPA govt. has brought this into effect.

^^^^ Completely agree, I guess there seems to be a competition between media houses to come up with bigger scams.

Back
Top Bottom