What's new

NOW OFFICIALY MODI IS BJP's PM CANDIDATE

Guess, NaMo will target GJ, RJ, MH (with Raj), KA, DL, MP, CH, JH, UP, PJ, CD, UK with full strength.

If numbers are close, he'll try and get TDP from AP, Jaya from TN for alliance.

So many 2 letter acronyms. So so many.

On topic: Will be urging my mum and dad (the only Indian citizens in my family) to vote for BJP/Modi :)

I hope this is the beginning of an upheaval in India's leadership/political circles.

Oh well, like I already said, I am the biggest supporter of Modi for a long time, I did not think he would make it but please do not fall off your high horse in the near future. City of the blind? Thats right. We cant see whats going on in our country and just like to pin point your mistakes. Please carry on with the celebrations, I am with you 100%.

Thanks Buddy.. You are one of the few Pakistanis who has the guts to admit to the truth. I applaud you for that :)

I think i was the First Supporter of MODIji in this forum ... its my biggest dream to see MODIji as Indian's PM ...

Modijis Birthday is on 17th this month...

namo_bdday.jpg

on Serious Note i am planning something to spread people the Message to Vote for MODji

By writing Vote 4 Modi on every Bills u pay ... by writing Vote 4 Modi only on every 10 & 50 rupee note ( Please dont write it on 100,500,100 rupee note as it cant be used again in ATM)... by writing on every Status u put on FB and Tweeter ...

By changing ur FB cover photo to that of MODIji... etc more innovative ideas are welcome...

I would have preferred sushma,jaitly, shivraj chavhan etc as PM And Modi as defence minister..he is good for enemys, I don't want too much RSS ideology or Hindutva ideology disturbing our multicultural system.But looking at the other side..congress is corrupt,leader less, and communal..
bjp has a strong leader.
less corrupt(except karnataka)
my voting will be
Aam aadmi party if they have a worthy candidate.. if not bjp candidate..congress if the candidate is really good.
On one side extremely corrupt Congress destroying India and on the other side BJP with RSS and VHP's rightwing Ideology wants to enforce Hindutva than democracy and secularism. between satan and deep blue sea.
no 3rd party option as of now.

Bjp always declaird its candidate only congress dont announce..

LOL, Congress doesn't need to announce. Kangress follows a monarchical system - Rajiv Gandhi , followed by Sonia Gandhi (because manmohan is just a puppet) , which will be followed by Rahul Gandhi , his kids and their kids until there is a bloody revolt and they are killed like the Tsars were, by some very patriotic and enlightened Indians. Indira Gandhi was the last great Gandhi and now , whatever comes will be crap. Time to get rid of this ruling family.

By writing Vote 4 Modi on every Bills u pay ... by writing Vote 4 Modi only on every 10 & 50 rupee note ( Please dont write it on 100,500,100 rupee note as it cant be used again in ATM)... by writing on every Status u put on FB and Tweeter ...

By changing ur FB cover photo to that of MODIji... etc more innovative ideas are welcome...
WOW! Writing on legal tenders is a offence in India.Defacing currency is general considered as disrespect towards the nation :lol:

Here I thought you were Nationalist because you support Modi (criteria set by @Royal_Gujjar Commission)

I wonder what will be American response for his visa if he becomes prime minister

HAHAHA..................Let him become the PM first......................Let him bring BJP from 114 to 200 Mark First............Even then you require 74 more....................So the Task Ahead for him is not that easy to Achieve.............

Uski maka saki naka esa me pahele bar dekh raha hu ki log modi koi surf vote nahi par uske liye vote juta bhi rahe he or me un mese ek hu I am doing this from long time as I am from gujrat ;)

BJP has taken this decision after it's Parliamentary Board meeting and ego bubble of Advani ji has been bursted.Advani hasn't not participated in this board meeting but it is learnt that Sushma ji and Murli Manohar Joshi were present over there who initially had reservations regarding the move of Modi being named as PM candidate of BJP. @kaykay @Aeronaut @Awesome @ExtraOdinary @metro @Star Wars @kurup @bornmoron @he-man @doppelganger @Jason bourne @Roybot @notsuperstitious @RPK @Guynextdoor2 [MENTION=148509][Bregs][/MENTION] @Ammyy @Srinivas @Agnostic_Indian @neehar @ranjeet @sarthak Ganguly

Some tweets::RT @amishra77: Only in a BJP office can you hear a patriotic song before announcement of PM candidate. No family bhakti.

RT @mediacrooks: If a man puts so much fear into corrupt media (& Corrupt pol parties)... Hes the right man for India..

The right man for the right job. Congratulations brothers. India finally moves ahead.

I still do not understand the need for Pre declaring who shall be the PM.

It never happened in the past. It might just backfire for the BJP. Disgruntled yahoos will work against the party / Proposed PM. This will damage the slim chances the BJP has.

In the past , after the elections the party elected its leader.

Projecting Modi is the only way the BJP is going to win. We need to tap an as yet untapped vote bank of India. The Sangh is very clear of its strategy this time around.

Mubaarkaaaan :yay: :yay:

Thank you bossy.

Last edited by a moderator:
The right man for the right job. Congratulations brothers. India finally moves ahead.

Projecting Modi is the only way the BJP is going to win. We need to tap an as yet untapped vote bank of India. The Sangh is very clear of its strategy this time around.

Thank you bossy.

The main concern for Modi will be to breakup the various caste vote banks in rural iIndia.

Back
Top Bottom