What's new

NOW OFFICIALY MODI IS BJP's PM CANDIDATE

Congratulation to BJP supporter Now they should work hard on campaign and forget their differences .

My opinion is Advani was right not to announce Modi name before state election .if the trend goes against BJP in these state then it will effect BJP seat in lok sabha and it will end up in opposition for 4 year more .

Any way best of luck to the nation ,hope fully they will elect somebody good these time.

Congratulation to BJP supporter Now they should work hard on campaign and forget their differences .

My opinion is Advani was right not to announce Modi name before state election .if the trend goes against BJP in these state then it will effect BJP seat in lok sabha and it will end up in opposition for 4 year more .

Any way best of luck to the nation ,hope fully they will elect somebody good these time.

What a surprise!!! :cheesy:
I am completely amused.

And still enjoys the support, often blind and rabid support, of the whole populace regardless of the fact that he may never become a statesman.

Wow.. Whole populace? Very overwhelmingly entailing about the population of a country but anyway whatever floats your boat. Bring in some more of your wild assumptions to counter our misguided populace. It helps.

The interesting thing about bankruptcy of Pakistan in terms of national leaders is so astounding that they have no one to pitch against an Indian Chief Minister, but an internationally acclaimed terrorist. I guess its the case of "in the city of blind... etc.. etc.."

Oh well, like I already said, I am the biggest supporter of Modi for a long time, I did not think he would make it but please do not fall off your high horse in the near future. City of the blind? Thats right. We cant see whats going on in our country and just like to pin point your mistakes. Please carry on with the celebrations, I am with you 100%.

Wow.. Whole populace? Very overwhelmingly entailing about the population of a country but anyway whatever floats your boat. Bring in some more of your wild assumptions to counter our misguided populace. It helps.

Oh well, like I already said, I am the biggest supporter of Modi for a long time, I did not think he would make it but please do not fall off your high horse in the near future. City of the blind? Thats right. We cant see whats going on in our country and just like to pin point your mistakes. Please carry on with the celebrations, I am with you 100%.

Sir I am yet to come across one of your compatriots who does not regard him as either a necessity, or a patriot, leader, or a great man fighting a legitimate and mandatory religious war or a respectable and commendable man to some extent or the other. If there are a few who have been in hiding who hold views contrary to what I have observed then they have done a mighty fine job of concealing themselves.

I think he is the clone of our @RISING SUN bro

He gets bored and thanks everyone in each thread...click...click...click...Ete kasta kari lekhichanti, chala gote thanks dei daba...

Au gote katha, ei Naswarville ta kou prakarara thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be interesting to see will BJP opts for somebody else (somebody more acceptable to allies) to forge alliance with potential partners after elections

Sir I am yet to come across one of your compatriots who does not regard him as either a necessity, or a patriot, leader, or a great man fighting a legitimate and mandatory religious war or a respectable and commendable man to some extent or the other. If there are a few who have been in hiding who hold views contrary to what I have observed then they have done a mighty fine job of concealing themselves.

Modi seems to be winning over the internet, let us be here for the final result. Please do not take population samples from the internet and vice versa. You are continuously defeating your argument by having no ground facts. I have unfortunately seen the 1000 man rally Hafiz takes out. These huge rallies you might have pictures of coincide with religious holidays (+friday prayers), free meals and lots of other international incidents combined with lots of other speakers and political parties who piggy back on each other.
You are not looking at the conditions of your own country in the exact same regard. You keep on telling us that in your secular country, anti muslim and hindu rallies do not take place? foreign art, diplomats and actors do not get threatened? Its a south east problem and let me assure you that there is no overwhelming support to that man hafiz in terms of having a political or religious career and I say this being as fair and balanced with actual ground information instead of indian media information. The amount of people that end up with these guys usually make up, themselves and extended family members with some neighbors and friends who think they can get work and favours sorted out with having a big name to throw around. He is not a leader, he is hardly mentioned around this country. Let me tell you how he became a big name. He is big on your Tele sets, its nice to have a bogeyman. The interviews he gets here are usually after one of your channels reports the amazing thing the US did after wording it as a bounty of $10m without going into details of what kind of bounty it is. He then comes of our TV and asks to come to the US to stand trial. No word from the US about the $10m "bounty" in over a year. All in all I have gone off a bit but I think I have covered a bit about the legend called hafiz.

If he gives the order to this country tomorrow to get out of their house and start marching towards india and you see more than 100 people following him you can come back here and I will publicly apologize to you and insult myself for being naive and biased. What you mentioned about "Whole population" is a disregard to common decency and practically nonsense.

BJP has taken this decision after it's Parliamentary Board meeting and ego bubble of Advani ji has been bursted.Advani hasn't not participated in this board meeting but it is learnt that Sushma ji and Murli Manohar Joshi were present over there who initially had reservations regarding the move of Modi being named as PM candidate of BJP. @kaykay @Aeronaut @Awesome @ExtraOdinary @metro @Star Wars @kurup @bornmoron @he-man @doppelganger @Jason bourne @Roybot @notsuperstitious @RPK @Guynextdoor2 [MENTION=148509][Bregs][/MENTION] @Ammyy @Srinivas @Agnostic_Indian @neehar @ranjeet @sarthak Ganguly

Some tweets::RT @amishra77: Only in a BJP office can you hear a patriotic song before announcement of PM candidate. No family bhakti.

RT @mediacrooks: If a man puts so much fear into corrupt media (& Corrupt pol parties)... Hes the right man for India..

I would have preferred sushma,jaitly, shivraj chavhan etc as PM And Modi as defence minister..he is good for enemys, I don't want too much RSS ideology or Hindutva ideology disturbing our multicultural system.But looking at the other side..congress is corrupt,leader less, and communal..
bjp has a strong leader.
less corrupt(except karnataka)
my voting will be
Aam aadmi party if they have a worthy candidate.. if not bjp candidate..congress if the candidate is really good.

Last edited by a moderator:
He gets bored and thanks everyone in each thread...click...click...click...Ete kasta kari lekhichanti, chala gote thanks dei daba...

Au gote katha, ei Naswarville ta kou prakarara thread?

Bhai Naswarville thread members section re achi. sethi chatting gossiping etc karanti.

Back
Top Bottom