What's new

Now Hyderabad faces exodus of Assamese and Bodos

The way things are developing Bangladesh will soon be ruling India ..... :devil:

dude, you're in way over ur head...india CREATED bangladesh, your freedom, and whatever pathetic amounts of progress your country has made, exist completely at our whim......the bangladesh sends forces acriss the line, we'll come over and kill every living thing......so in interest of self preservation...please do refrain, and hold on at least till the water levels get you.....aint gonna be no ******** over the barrage when 80 % of ur country in under water

frankly i dont care who'se muslim or not, what moralfags blabber about islamophobia.....this is the classic strategy for inaction anyway.....turn the whole issue communal, and demand sympathy for the poor helpless innocent muslims, whom everyone hates for no reason.....i dont care about human rights backlash....or whatever.....kill em , deport em, feed em to the dogs...i just want them off my land..and NOW....

@the bangladeshi members posting here

these people are
a] bangladeshi: so what the hell are they doing in our country...take them back NOW, or you lose the right to complain about whatever happens

b] not bangladeshi...so how is it any of your goddamn business anyway?.....if you're so much in tears over this, give them shelter....

Now Assami Muslims themselves have become Islamophobic according to the logic of Pak thinktanks and BD poonters :lol:

lol Munshi sahab, aukat mein rah ke baat karo.

Tatte jitne bhi bade ho jaayein, rehte lund ke neeche hee hain.

:rofl:

That was a very crude but much needed way of putting it.

:lol:

Now Assami Muslims themselves have become Islamophobic according to the logic of Pak thinktanks and BD poonters

That's the thing; Apparently they don't even know their own kind and they run around teaching everyone else their methods. :lol:

This just in , 10,000 more people moved out of town in last two trains

By the way recently I heard on Indian TV that this is being blamed on Pakistan :lol:

Apparently we pakistanis have this secret weapon that we can empty a twon out by mere thought of mind

So India is not safe for anyone now and people have no idea about the magnitude of this problem, if Indian govt failed to control the violence against Muslims by the hands of saffron and assames terrorist India is going to replace Somalia in the list of failed state very soon.

northeastern_1181366f.jpg

assam_160812-13.jpg

If only this was more reported.

So India is not safe for anyone now and people have no idea about the magnitude of this problem, if Indian govt failed to control the violence against Muslims by the hands of saffron and assames terrorist India is going to replace Somalia in the list of failed state very soon.

hehheee... you are funny!

The way things are developing Bangladesh will soon be ruling India ..... :devil:

shogun er shrape goru more na!!

Indian bigots are engaged in ethnic cleansing of Assam. Anyone Muslim is accused of being an "illegal" and dealt with accordingly.

Actually, it's a religious violence started by illegal muslim migrants in Assam! thats it

Well..some Muslims are going to pay a big price if they think they can harm NE Indians.

Really ? All others are innocent according to you , huh ? :azn:

“I was stopped by two persons on a bike who told me, Ramzan ke baad yahan rahoge, to maroge.” (If you stay here after Eid, you will be killed),” Baruah said.

Wrong translation !

Ah ok.

Illegal Bangladeshis come to India looking for work.
Indians attack them.
Indian Muslims see this as an attack on all Muslims and then start attacking Non-Muslim Indians.
And Non-Muslim Indians flee to South India.
Indian government is powerless to do anything about it.

Interesting....:coffee:

That sounds like a Banana Republic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom