What's new

Now, Chinese troops intrude Arunachal Pradesh with road equipment

If we could stop China on behalf of Bhutan, how the hell would they be able to build in India's Arunachal. Stupid Chinese and their cheerleaders.

Here is an excerpt from another article on the same.

"The Chinese track construction, sources said, was first observed by residents of the area, who informed the ITBP. The ITBP and Army sent a joint patrol on December 28, which asked the Chinese workers to return to their territory. Their construction equipment, which included two JCBs and a water bowser, was seized – the tyres were deflated and the chains of the JCBs were removed. The area has been barricaded, and is being jointly manned by the ITBP and Army."

Now cry me a river.

Official response from China MOFA.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/xwfw_665399/s2510_665401/2511_665403/t1523441.shtml

Q: Indian reports said that in late December, Chinese soldiers rolled building machines up to 200 meters into Arunachal Pradesh, and they were confronted by Indian soldiers. Do you have any comment?

A: First, I need to point out that China's position on the China-India boundary issue is consistent and clear, and we have never recognized the so-called "Arunachal Pradesh".

Second, I am not aware of the details you mentioned. China and India have established a mature management mechanism for border-related issues, and the two sides can handle various border affairs through relevant mechanism.

Third, upholding peace and tranquility in China-India border areas serves the common interests of both sides.

Should we except China to go public with their humiliation.

Comeon dude their new aid ........oooooooops new year has been spoiled by trump so let them have the party atleast now :lol:

Whatever man thanks for helping India build more roads with your left over construction equipment after seeing our ITBP (Indio Tibetian Border Police) :D
No problem mate, let's see you cross the Doklam border and try use it. Last I heard you didn't even dare retrieve a drone in this disputed area.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If we could stop China on behalf of Bhutan, how the hell would they be able to build in India's Arunachal. Stupid Chinese and their cheerleaders.

Here is an excerpt from another article on the same.

"The Chinese track construction, sources said, was first observed by residents of the area, who informed the ITBP. The ITBP and Army sent a joint patrol on December 28, which asked the Chinese workers to return to their territory. Their construction equipment, which included two JCBs and a water bowser, was seized – the tyres were deflated and the chains of the JCBs were removed. The area has been barricaded, and is being jointly manned by the ITBP and Army."

Now cry me a river.

Should we except China to go public with their humiliation.
Yah, the last humiliation saw the Indians running away and China occupying Doklam. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Again the Indian MEA remained silent.

No problem mate, let's see you cross the Doklam border and try use it. Last I heard you didn't even dare retrieve a drone in this disputed area.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yah, the last humiliation saw the Indians running away and China occupying Doklam. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Again the Indian MEA remained silent.

Mate its a pilotless drone with no construction equipment :D

Yes, you built road 4km away yet you jerk off on pdf. Come back when you built the road at stand off point. Until then keep away.

Mate its a pilotless drone with no construction equipment :D
Sure it's 12mil$ babe. We gonna reverse the receivers and jam all your Herons.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, you built road 4km away yet you jerk off on pdf. Come back when you built the road at stand off point. Until then keep away.
I think you should take a look at the map, the roads are roughly 1km from the standoff site and it's used to reinforce the troops 5km deep inside Doklam plateau, 100-200 from the standoff site, which is acting as a buffer zone with both troops retreating back 100-200 meters, basically this puts India back into Doka La and China right next to it, covering the whole Doklam Plateau. I did a measurement with Google maps and Bing before.

Like Brahma Chellaney said, India won a battle but lost the war in Doklam.:cool:. The short sighted reactive Indians as usual, postponed a road in exchange of the whole Doklam plateau getting occupied.

upload_2017-12-13_11-12-30-png.442224

Sure it's 12mil$ babe. We gonna reverse the receivers and jam all your Herons.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think you should take a look at the map, the roads are roughly 1km from the standoff site and it's used to reinforce the troops 5km deep inside Doklam plateau. I did a measurement with Google maps and Bing before.

Yeah you did, we take it on face value. I also did, you are 70 kms away.

OK...you can believe whatever you want, since you already do believe your starving slum dog nation is a superpower since 2012. Btw, 50 herons x 12mil a piece, that's half a billion worth of UAV becoming junk overnight.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You can send PLA recruits to IMA for training.. Otherwise PLA troop will remain incompetant. We would be happy to train them.

T
Trained to be *** kicked? LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
2-gif.422459
True to their breed attacking from behind.

Or the story is other way round, sitting ( or begging for months) to retreat but not guts to fight. You are only good attacking on the back, dont have the nerve to fight from front.

@Garian;

Once a person fondled a girl in public and her brother, who was at few meters away saw this happening and got offended. In rage and anger, the brother ran towards the offender and snatched his matchbox and ran away. Later that evening, when he saw his sister, he proudly said: "Did you see how I punished that bloke? He had dared touching your private parts in-front me me - huh".

Your comments reminded me of that story. Felt I should share it with you.

Cheerleaders will be cheerleaders and batman will always have a sidekick!

Can they be allowed to go into different states, build the roads and then we kick out?

Why not high speed rails? Ah wait, they want to nuke first. Ok.

I think you should take a look at the map, the roads are roughly 1km from the standoff site and it's used to reinforce the troops 5km deep inside Doklam plateau, 100-200 from the standoff site, which is acting as a buffer zone with both troops retreating back 100-200 meters, basically this puts India back into Doka La and China right next to it, covering the whole Doklam Plateau. I did a measurement with Google maps and Bing before.

Like Brahma Chellaney said, India won a battle but lost the war in Doklam.:cool:. The short sighted reactive Indians as usual, postponed a road in exchange of the whole Doklam plateau getting occupied.

upload_2017-12-13_11-12-30-png.442224

Whatever but u cant jam a bulldozer when it cross over :lol::lol:

Whatever but u cant jam a bulldozer when it cross over :lol::lol:
No worries, it will kaboom the next time it crosses over. No more giving peace a chance. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

T

True to their breed attacking from behind.

Or the story is other way round, sitting ( or begging for months) to retreat but not guts to fight. You are only good attacking on the back, dont have the nerve to fight from front.
It was 2.5 months of threat and mobilizations of equipment and troops which are still in Tibet to this day. After that not a single bullet fired, and you retreated as instructed with no agreement on road stoppage whatsoever. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom