What's new

Now Chinese say "India biggest threat to China"!!!

Thanks for your gesture. I am very much intreseted in India and China and that was an intresting topic. Did not see the date. Will go to the Mebers section.

I Don't know why anyone talks about INDIA-CHINA War. Its Ridiculous. :offtopic:Its not going to happen even after 10-20 years.

Both Countries are doing well on economical front and thinking of War is Just a Stupid Thing. ( Tibet, Aksai Chin and AP are Just Bargaining Point to each other by Top Political Leaders). Not Practical. What is there for about Last 50 years will be for next 50 years also.

China Main threat is JAPAN + VIETNAM + Taipei ( Indirectly U.S.A.) - But I am not sure, Even these countries will engaged in War with China.

Many people talk about past war, One Should remember it was 50 Years Back. And If Past record is all the criteria then whole world will fight. Like JAPAN Vs U.S.A. - Germany Vs France. and so on :pop:

Many people start thread saying " China / India increasing/improving its Defence to Counter India/China". Well, Every country has right to Defend. and Defence means Defence (Protection). One should not read much into this. Even Countries like Australia, Canada are doing same. It Doesn't mean in other way. :enjoy:

Only Small Section of Media / Political on both side and Pakistan Side :blink: use this Decade age lost topic to make convenient for themselves.

Peace :tup:

India is biggest threat to China and India is a biggest threat to Pakistan also, but I dont think there'll be a war between India and China in the future...India is too scared it'll be suicide for India...but I'm pretty sure there'll be a 4th Indo-Pak war sometime in the future.

Welcome sir ji,
The last time when you fought full war with India, you lost half of your territory, people and economy and separate country Bangladesh. Now you are welcome to have the same adventure again, we make sure you get surrounded by more new countries.

India's relations with Neighbours
by jambu jambu (View MyPage) on Oct 04, 2010 07:02 PM

India does not have good relations with any of the neighbours sans Nepal and Bhutan- Both China and Pakistan consider India as their biggest threat, Our relations with Sri Lanka and Bangladesh is also not so good and we meekly sbumit to have good relations with these small nations. I think the entire Foreign Ministry requires complete change given India's poor trqck record , we do not have many frineds enen to make us a permannt member of Security Council - It is a complete failure of External Affairs ministry

This is a response by an Indian on Rediff article. This is first time I have read an Indian with sensible remarks. With one correction, Indian relations with Nepal are not good either.

Please start looking inward, the problem of your foreign policy is evident, but there is a problem of people’s attitude as well. India is not a world power or regional power. It is trying to become one, does not mean that it is. China or Pakistan would not allow or accept India to control the area. India’s track record shows it is a bully and no one likes a bully, change this attitude please.

Welcome sir ji,
The last time when you fought full war with India, you lost half of your territory, people and economy and separate country Bangladesh. Now you are welcome to have the same adventure again, we make sure you get surrounded by more new countries.

Pakistan will never start the next war with india but if the war starts anyway, india won't be so lucky this time.

Pakistan will never start the next war with india but if the war starts anyway, india won't be so lucky this time.

Why don't you request your leaders to merge with Pakistan again ? then we can include Bangla- sorry East-Pakistan in the discussion as well .

War are not won on Luck. Its Won on various Capabilities and Diplomacy. :azn:. If Capablity is all what to do then India is 4 Times more powerful. If Diplomacy ? Then Do Some Google Search, how many countries Support India compare with Pakistan. Do You want 100 Link to prove, Do let me Know :coffee:

But I am sure, BD was lucky ;)

This is a response by an Indian on Rediff article. This is first time I have read an Indian with sensible remarks. With one correction, Indian relations with Nepal are not good either.

Please start looking inward, the problem of your foreign policy is evident, but there is a problem of people’s attitude as well. India is not a world power or regional power. It is trying to become one, does not mean that it is. China or Pakistan would not allow or accept India to control the area. India’s track record shows it is a bully and no one likes a bully, change this attitude please.

Read the bold part and consider this as my advice to Pakistan. India learnt from its mistakes. 62 was followed by 65, then we have 71. Then again 99, so the introspection is definitely on target. Let Pakistan to start with publish 3 white papers on what they consider happened in 26/11, May 2nd OBL raid and Karachi Naval base attack and you can expect us to take you seriously.
:cheers:

Let us hope we have not left it to luck this time around. Fate and luck is a weak man's excuse to failure.

Why are the Chinese and Indians "enemies" in the first place? I have seen the fanboys bickering, and I know of a few small border fights...but seriously...what real issues divide you?

Why are the Chinese and Indians "enemies" in the first place? I have seen the fanboys bickering, and I know of a few small border fights...but seriously...what real issues divide you?

I'm pretty sure that it's made up news by rediff. No source or link to the original article or poll.

No real issues between India and China that cannot be solved across the table. However, China's support to Pakistan as a counter balance to India and its policy to needle India on issues such as J&K, North east claims of Arunachal, stapled Visas, etc are irritants. Indian move to host the Tibetan government in exile is an irritant to China inspite of India declaring support for one china .

Back
Top Bottom