What's new

Now, Bhutan stops irrigation water for farmers bordering Assam

Ahmad Bhutta

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
FB_IMG_1593073818875.jpg

I love all these Pakistanis thinking that India is about to collapse. lol I will love them more when their dreams will be shattered.

I love all these Pakistanis thinking that India is about to collapse. lol I will love them more when their dreams will be shattered.

Were just happy our enemy is in pain

The only thing that matters is our strategic interests

Modi and hindutva are bigger weapons for Pakistan then nuclear warheads against India

No one said India will collapse but rather being shrunk down to size to its proper place in the region. I have to say it would not have been possible without help of Modi and his Nazified policies in the region. Entire SA region is taking turns Pissing on Hindutva brigade to show its place.

Bhutan did the right thing. There was a severe shortage of water in Bhutanese villages along channel so they had to reduce release quota.
Indian completely understand and supports this.
Few farmers not getting water doesn't matter much in bigger scheme of things (although govt should arrange alternate sources for them).

Indian influence in the world will only rise with time. To any one who is betting against India will fail eventually. My advice - be on the winning side. :)

Bhart is an artificial British creation bound to collapse. Today tomorrow or in 50 years, but it is bound to.
And what exactly is Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom