What's new

Now, Australia invites Narendra Modi..

I meant they are probably more kattar than you guys in terms of Islam and all. So if they can see the light, why can't you?

Kattar doesn't mean right, they are incompetent, inept, corrupt and extremists. If i have my way, i will eradicate deoband all together.

Kattar doesn't mean right, they are incompetent, inept, corrupt and extremists. If i have my way, i will eradicate deoband all together.

You'd have to go through half a thousand fidayeen first, if you try that in Pakistan that is.:sick:

I did not know Deoband was in Pakistan also? How come they have a presence in the country they never wanted formed in the first place?

Or are these Pakistanis home grown who have adopted the ideology from across the border? Or are some luminaries imports from UP?

Aeronaut,
"If i have my way, i will eradicate deoband all together." is it not extremism?

I did not know Deoband was in Pakistan also? How come they have a presence in the country they never wanted formed in the first place?

Or are these Pakistanis home grown who have adopted the ideology from across the border? Or are some luminaries imports from UP?

Ideology has been imported by them and fatwas issued by Dewbandies have many takers in Pakistan.

First China

Than Japan

Than European Union

Than Bretain

Than Germany

Now Australia.

Every one is falling in line.

Can anybody Geuse who next????

Aeronaut,
"If i have my way, i will eradicate deoband all together." is it not extremism?

That is how you like to interpret it. I'd like to eradicate Deoban's poisonous ideology that has resulted in the mess we are in today. As for eradication, the doband are busy eradicating others as we speak.

That is how you like to interpret it. I'd like to eradicate Deoban's poisonous ideology that has resulted in the mess we are in today. As for eradication, the doband are busy eradicating others as we speak.

What about other poisonous ideologies from your West? Or is the Deoband the sum of all evils in Pakistan as far as you are concerned?

I will be little surprised if modi accept USA invitation easily..

well.. US is desperate for his attention. No wonder they keep harping about it all the time like how Modi can apply for visa & that it will be dealt with like any other applications.

Back
Top Bottom