What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

We can see F-7Ps falling at greater pace. The last PAF F-7 crash was a FT-7P crash too, with a female pilot injured. But thanks to Allah, in both crashes the pilots are safe and steady.

Must look into it, F-7Ps are now becoming dangerous to the Air Force personnel and civilian property.

On the other note, here is picture of Squadron Leader Masood Hussain shaheed - January 17, 2012.
25fn91x.jpg

Must look into it, F-7Ps are now becoming dangerous to the Air Force personnel and civilian property.

Both F-7p & Mirages, we can term it as Pakistani Flying coffins now. every month or in two months its often crashing Mirage or F-7 killing or injuring pilots. If any one could post the collection of PAF crashes during 2011, it would be these two birds scoring high in the chart.
Excluding PGs

[video]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=355506961145591&set=vb.100000588692764&type=2&theater[/video]

We can see F-7Ps falling at greater pace. The last PAF F-7 crash was a FT-7P crash too, with a female pilot injured. But thanks to Allah, in both crashes the pilots are safe and steady.

On the other note, here is picture of Squadron Leader Masood Hussain shaheed - January 17, 2012.
25fn91x.jpg

God Bless Him!:pakistan:

Wing Commander Waqar and Flying Officer Fatima

any pics of both ???????

i think its wrong of geo to film them while they are injured --regardless of degree of injury, even if its minor aches. It's wrong. They are still in the line of duty so f*ck off geo camera-men!

i think it was mobile camera dear someone send them from crash site .

yeah and geo azz holes happy to post it without even giving it a blink or a thought.......?

i know the American servicemen in Iraq & Afghanistan film themselves, even when they are injured and lying bleeding. I don't think this is proper thing to do -- go and uploading these things. Maybe i'm old fashioned or just weird as a person.

i dont like this types of things to be made public....yes theyre human beings yes they also face danger and injury, but when it happens no cameras should be allowed. Film the wreckage no problem, but dont film the pilots until after they make recovery and can themselves explain to media what happened before and during crash, etc. etc.

yeah and geo azz holes happy to post it without even giving it a blink or a thought.......?

i know the American servicemen in Iraq & Afghanistan film themselves, even when they are injured and lying bleeding. I don't think this is proper thing to do -- go and uploading these things. Maybe i'm old fashioned or just weird as a person.

i dont like this types of things to be made public....yes theyre human beings yes they also face danger and injury, but when it happens no cameras should be allowed. Film the wreckage no problem, but dont film the pilots until after they make recovery and can themselves explain to media what happened before and during crash, etc. etc.

sir you are right i haev same thoughts and feelings our stupid media need to grow up and we should have some effective law what to play on air and what should not . belagam media now making so much problems . they should ask air HQ before damn play it

i think its wrong of geo to film them while they are injured --regardless of degree of injury, even if its minor aches. It's wrong. They are still in the line of duty so f*ck off geo camera-men!
Seems like they have got some pressure on their body hence both were unconscious. Imagine moving from normal pressure to low pressure in fraction of second, and that too from a speed measurable in 'Machs'. According to some Think Tanks on the forum, ejection effects your spine and many pilots are grounded due to health hazards from ejection.

i think it was mobile camera dear someone send them from crash site .

Either way, both are wrong.

brother,

they shouldnt even have to ask permission; they should have the brains to know what to share with public and what not to make public.....morality ki baat hy na

there've been times they endangered lives of regular troops and FCs in FATA insurgency hit areas....by visually showing where they are, and militants know the areas well they could detect where the troops were positioned just by watching geo live on tv screen . (i have no trouble with arranging with media to embed press reporters with troops)

but anyways, i wont make a big deal out of it here....just saying that im not agreeing with this thing geo and some of these other media guys are doing - showing injured pilot like that...especially a female pilot

Such videos should not be posted on air-

Well with such level of wrong happening in Pakistan- lets give it a sweet pass-

He can actually sue Geo for that and so can PAF and they very well should. Media needs to be taught a lesson to remain in their limits. The recent garbage by Maya Khan shows that.

Back
Top Bottom