What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

WHAT WRONG JUSTIFICATION HE GAVE OUR 50+ TRAINER WENT DOWN AND YOU'RE CRASHING YOUR 4TH GEN JETS REGULARLY I ALREADY PROVED THAT TO YOU,HE IS RIGHT,IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. JUST REPORT AND DON'T REPLY
Please stick to the thread line. This is a discusssion about PAF crashes. Now back to the discussion. Let us first find out the reason for the accident before we start blaming the plane.
A

What was the defence budget in 2017-2018 for armed forces. I think it was 11 billion dollars. And how much now... You devalue you currency and ISPR said this year we don't want huge budget. Because we don't want to procure new armament. So who is wrong here... Judgment is your now??
with the current economic condition we simply can not afford to buy any fighter. previous governments were corrupt and this one is incompetent.

What was the defence budget in 2017-2018 for armed forces. I think it was 11 billion dollars. And how much now... You devalue you currency and ISPR said this year we don't want huge budget. Because we don't want to procure new armament. So who is wrong here... Judgment is your now??
ISPR tried to sacrifice to support an incompetent government.

with the current economic condition we simply can not afford to buy any fighter. previous governments were corrupt and this one is incompetent.

Hi,

Israel did when Golda Meir made that deal with the US---.

Israel was flat broke---worst than us as we are now---.

Victory has a thousand fathers---defeat---none---.

Back
Top Bottom