What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

If u are talking about Flt Lt Umer,the a/c was all good so yeah it was pilot error..pity we lost that guy he was best of the best.I was lucky to have a friend like him.

Yes it was,the a/c hit the ground with high speed and pilot's body was torn to pieces that's why i took time to find him...RIP.
Unfortunately people do not realize how fast distance is covered going at 400-500 knots. airliners fly high and the speed does not translate into its scale. I had the chance of going low in beech King air at 250 knots and even that seemed quite fast where even the slightest of error can make you end up literally digging your own grave.

Aircraft are also machines that obey the laws of physics including inertia and so on. Display teams around the world are made of some of the best of pilots who train for such displays day in and day out; they too end up making mistakes.

Unfortunately people do not realize how fast distance is covered going at 400-500 knots. airliners fly high and the speed does not translate into its scale. I had the chance of going low in beech King air at 250 knots and even that seemed quite fast where even the slightest of error can make you end up literally digging your own grave.

Aircraft are also machines that obey the laws of physics including inertia and so on. Display teams around the world are made of some of the best of pilots who train for such displays day in and day out; they too end up making mistakes.
Yup,lower the altitude,faster the speed appears and so is the chance of collision.
Pilots just focus on the HUD while flying at AGL though a friend of mine took selfie while flying very low xD
das.JPG

I am sure there must be some rules to follow when flying below a certain height, and if your friend has broiken them, he must be grounded for endangering his own life, life of people on the ground, and risking the loss of a national asset.

Yup,lower the altitude,faster the speed appears and so is the chance of collision.
Pilots just focus on the HUD while flying at AGL though a friend of mine took selfie while flying very low xD
View attachment 418091

View attachment 418091

Bein a pro pilot could u please share with us small things which piss u off about ur job like for example what if u suddenly need to go to the bathroom while u r flying from Sargodha to Waziristan to bomb TTP???
Wat are some wird quirks or pet peeves of your job as fighter pilot.

I am sure there must be some rules to follow when flying below a certain height, and if your friend has broiken them, he must be grounded for endangering his own life, life of people on the ground, and risking the loss of a national asset.
This photo is about two years old and ths guy is one of the best pilots i know,a pro dogfighter...PAF doesnt grounds pilots on whom it has spent so much just bcuz of a picture..PAF pilots fly above villages on low heights u cant even imagine so there's no big deal in that.
P.S a pilot's life is always in danger and so is the a/c.

Bein a pro pilot could u please share with us small things which piss u off about ur job like for example what if u suddenly need to go to the bathroom while u r flying from Sargodha to Waziristan to bomb TTP???
Wat are some wird quirks or pet peeves of your job as fighter pilot.
open the canopy and do ur hajat while flying at angels 20 :hitwall:
why would u ask such a lame question?
P.s Did i ever mention i am a fighter pilot? i dont think so

AF doesnt grounds pilots on whom it has spent so much just bcuz of a picture
A friend of my Uncle grounded for 3 months for flying too low and observed by his senior.
They do discipline the rowdy pilots quite fervently.

A friend of my Uncle grounded for 3 months for flying too low and observed by his senior.
They do discipline the rowdy pilots quite fervently.
He would have done it outside of the mission thats why...and he was grounded for 3 months we are talking about grounding permanently
And that too happens only when the pilot gets identified

He would have done it outside of the mission thats why...and he was grounded for 3 months we are talking about grounding permanently
And that too happens only when the pilot gets identified
Yes he did it over the airbase and his senior reported him.

You can't just put that system into an old aircraft which is on the verge of being phased out while you don't have the same system in the newer aircraft,its sad to see a precious life lost but at the same time we need to keep in mind that there was nothing wrong with the aircraft.The F.7PG that crashed in Peshawar during broad daylight during last year's high mark exercise crashed due to a mix of poor visibility and disorientation.

PGs do have it, dont think the Ps have them or not.

All PGs were upgraded with GCAS few years ago.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom