What's new

notification shows new thanks although nobody thanked me.. :)

livingdead

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Notification is showing random number of new thank message (like '50 new thanks received').. and when I clicked on it, found nobody thanked me.. :lol: ...

ForeverAlone.png

Notification is showing random number of new thank message (like '50 new thanks received').. and when I clicked on it, found nobody thanked me.. :lol: ...

it happens when some1 thanked u by mistake nd then removed thanks..then u wil only get the notification but not the thanx :D

Why you are complaining - Keep thinking that you have become celebrity on PDF

Why you are complaining - Keep thinking that you have become celebrity on PDF

because I look out for notification for reply and I have to click everytime to see if somebody replied to my post, only to realize its just thank message, which I cant get rid of.

because I look out for notification for reply and I have to click everytime to see if somebody replied to my post, only to realize its just thank message, which I cant get rid of.

I think it's fixed now - because i can't see any new notification on your screen

I once got 275 thanks , i believe it a recent glitch with PDF:)

koi churail ashiq ho gye hay tujh ne, tere her ada pe thanks bhejti hay

that happens when somebody thanks you and then removes their thanks after sometime.
i used to troll like that...

Back
Top Bottom