What's new

NOTHING CAN STOP A SWARM OF CRUISE MISSILES

You put up Indian flags, so even you should be defecating in the open and forming mushroom clouds up above. Have the balls to put up your country's flags before you trashtalk about India and try being another ashok321

First step in fixing a problem is to accept it. I have the courage to accept it while you don't.

You put up Indian flags, so even you should be defecating in the open and forming mushroom clouds up above. Have the balls to put up your country's flags before you trashtalk about India and try being another ashok321
He gave up the ‘rebellious Indian’ act a long time ago- when he forgot to switch accounts and posted (i paraphrase here) “long live Pak-Russia iron brotherhood” or some crap like that. Lol

He gave up the ‘rebellious Indian’ act a long time ago- when he forgot to switch accounts and posted (i paraphrase here) “long live Pak-Russia iron brotherhood” or some crap like that. Lol

Don't get stressed out. Let me help you guys

Long live Russia-Pak friendship

Long live Sino-Pak friendship.

I do not see anything wrong with what I said.

Kuch sharam hoti hai, kuch haya hoti hai....

Sharam? Let me tell you who should be ashamed

-- People who try to defend leaders whose policies are resulting in farmers committing suicides

-- People who try to defend leaders who indulge in communal riots

-- People who try to defend leaders who are selling out their country cheaply

-- People who defend rape and other heinous crimes with what aboutry

Have the balls to put up your country's flags before you trashtalk about India and try being another ashok321

You do not even have the courage to tag @ashok321 properly even as you make a reference to him. I may not agree to what @ashok321 says all the time but I appreciate his frankness in putting his points of view across.

Difficult to track mobile launchers.
if you fight any war you have to face loss as inorder to gain something you have to sacrifice something but victory is achieved when you try to reduce your loss as much as you can and render much damage to enemy.if cruise missiles fired from ships they should be attacked and for mobile launchers satelite image is helpful to track them

But but the Syrians are an exception with their super duper (martian) defenses - confirmed by Russia no less. Same Russia which forgets to activate S-400 in the hour of need. The super duper (martian) defenses of Syria somehow fail to stop Israeli incursions but they blocked 70% of American cruise mooselz mid-flight. :rolleyes:

Some members of this forum are beyond gullible.

@mohammad45 @Cthulhu @mohsen

Read the main article and learn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom