What's new

Not possible to achieve 100% self-reliance in defence: Manohar Parrikar

Dhoti is a symbol of South Indian Pride. It a sign of my culture, a dress my people wore with dignity.

Antony's Dhoti is no more corrupt than Manmohan's Pagadi or Sonia Gandhi's Sari.

If you have a problem with Dhoti, keep it to yourself. I am not interested in sharing your fashion sense.

Transparency CAN lead to the truth. It can also lead to obfuscation of the truth by filling the Mind space with all kinds of Irrelevant truths.

No one is against Transparency. Only against unrefined and unreflective speech.

Oy!! You got it wrong!!!

North Indians also cannot do without dhoti although the Style of wearing is different.
images (1).jpg
images.jpg
download (1).jpg
download.jpg

No hard feelings.

Carefully listen to his words, there is no ambiguity or deception and can any time be trusted.

Never say Never. Parrikar needs to learn how to Speak.

He is one of the worst speakers in the BJP. There is no elegance, culture or refinement in his speech.

He is IIT educated...smart chap ...but sometimes he talks like a roadside ghawar...

I share no love for Antony or his mistress, and at this point I doubt any Indian does.

I do understand your point.

Please look at the change in the attitude and fast tracking of CAPAX of forces till his taking office.

The sentiment has changed dramatically.

Thats all I have to say.

you are right, first we need a Indigenous Fighter Aircraft with Indian weapons,Tech and Engine.

you are right.

btw this is Traditional dracess of gujarat-Saurastra.
BN-DU342_imodi0_G_20140722130249.jpg

you got it wrong!!!

Look what Shri Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel use to wear!!!!

download (1).jpg

Don't pull out numbers out of nowhere. Pakistan is import almost everything from outside
lol kid thats what u think.

First, Pakistan importing less than India in absolute terms is because of the incapacity of Pakistan to pay for it. There isn't a thing which Pakistan produces and India doesn't, while I can name dozens of advanced military hardwares which India produced (not only licensed production) but Pakistan is years behind from getting such tech. India's purchase list includes Aircraft carrier, nuclear sub's which Pakistan can only dream of getting them.

Secondly, in 2015 Pakistan imported $0.735 billion of defense equipments compared to 3.1 billion of India. Now compare the respective size of the economy, defence budget and you will know who is more dependant on imports.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: sure kid and yr part of this defence forum since 2009 and still learnt nothing.

lol kid thats what u think.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: sure kid and yr part of this defence forum since 2009 and still learnt nothing.

Dude.. Don't even try this. I know using words like 'kid' while replying might give an impression that the speaker is a highly knowledgeable person with advanced knowledge in the particular subject, but in your case, you kind of sound like an idiot. Trust me.

Try using that word 'kid', only occasionally that too when you are absolutely certain about the topic, it makes a great impression. Using the word 'kid' for two different posters at the same time, does make you sound like an idiot, kid...

There is a big difference.

Super powers buy stuff because they do not want to manufacture commodity items while India buys stuff because if cannot manufacture.

Ofcourse handicaps are everywhere in developing countries. One can not necessarily be master of all techs but here the main point raised was the cost being incurred on items which are fewer in numbers and cost more if manufactured locally while same can be bought quite cheaply from foreign vendors. In any case India wud still have to rely quite heavily on foreign vendors for many things as with each passing day someone is coming up with brand new tech which is making the old one obsolete the old one.

Dude.. Don't even try this. I know using words like 'kid' while replying might give an impression that the speaker is a highly knowledgeable person with advanced knowledge in the particular subject, but in your case, you kind of sound like an idiot. Trust me.

Try using that word 'kid', only occasionally that too when you are absolutely certain about the topic, it makes a great impression. Using the word 'kid' for two different posters at the same time, does make you sound like an idiot, kid...
dont change the topic kid. Pakistan produces 80% of its defence needs domestically even after being in a state of war for 15 years. by domestic means.

Back
Top Bottom