What's new

Not pakistan Or iraq Believe it or not: India had the highest number of blasts in the world

But problem is that current PM is looking westward and blaming everything on Pakistan. Is it neglect on other sides or something else that we have seen uptick in blasts in most areas other than IOK and NE? Main point is that what is the reason of this upsurge?
I dont think anybody seriously blames ISI for left wing extremism... (some try to make connection to vilify them, similar to what you people do to TTP by calling them RAW agents)...
The reason for upsurge is possibly because govt has sent forces to those areas, these areas were no-go for govt servants which means no infra could be build and kept these people in poverty which fed into left wing ideology.
Many of these fighters do have genuine grievance(at least the people they represent who tend to be poor tribals), so they have a lot of support among left-wing intelligentsia in unis and media.
Lately govt has tried to call them terrorist to vilify them and anybody that support the cause, whether you are professor or social activist.

He did not go to Lahore to blame Pakistan. In return he got Pathankot and Uri attacks. Because your army thunks peace is not good for them. War is always needed to spend 5% of Pakistan's GDP on Army.
if you have the proofs of our involvement in Pathankot & uri then why dont you go to international court of justice ?
Why dont you Put your proofs in front of them ?

When you say RIP, u do realise that the number of people killed due to such attacks in India is much less than that in Pakistan. So, u can keep ur sympathies with yourself.
Most of the blasts mentioned are of low intensity, mostly done by political goons in states like Kerala, WB, Bihar etc.

You just proved my point. Don't worry your kind isn't worthy of my sympathy.
You really want to go their on which country has more deaths. Ok troll.

India's death rate according to CIA world factbook is about 7 per 1000. Based on this, 8.4 million people die every year in India which comes to 22,500 per day approximately.
https://www.quora.com/How-many-people-die-in-India-every-day

Pakistan's is also 7 per 1000. So that comes out to be 1.4 million.
Lol. I swear you trolls purposely set yourselves up for failure. :p:

So...whos the failed state now?
Pakistan had 208 Blasts in 2015 and 161 in 2016. That shows our counter terrorism efforts coming to fruition .
But In India its rising.
Saying that i do sympathize with the people who lost their lives in these attacks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom